How to build relationships for online marketing

lisa

Hello, I continuously write a blog about my product but I think maintaining relationships, also matters a lot as I want to get different opinions about my product .How can I create new relationships ?

bestellen

Search for local networking groups, Meetups, and service organizations where you can connect with others. Whereas the majority of these people will not be directly interested in your specific topic, they will most likely know someone else who is. Often times a personal recommendation goes a lot further than a virtual introduction does.

Now that social media is front and center, make sure that you have spent some time on each of the major players in this arena, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, and YouTube. I highly recommend branding your name with each of these, enabling your profiles to be found on page one when someone Googles you.

wellsworld

do a proper search on forum specific for your niche and get a good list of popular individuals. if you can get someone popular in a forum(your niche) to recommend you. usually you get to pay but believe me its definitely for your good.
pls. rep me if you find this useful.

iamsubhra88

This on of the best question in my opinion.....:ertery:

The best way to build relationships for online marketing is - provide you subscribers (your email list) value to over come their problems...

StevenLucas

Successful marketing is all about Know, Like & Trust. When people first arrive at your site as cold traffic they don't even know you, so make sure you put your personality into your writing. Sure, you may lose some people who may not like your style, but these people probably would not have bought through you anyway.

Get them to like you by giving away a freebie - something useful to them.

Get them to trust you by making any information you have to offer of good quality and by offering it consistently.

Once you can turn cold traffic into wrm or hot traffic you will be able to turn them into subscribers and then customers or clients.

Nancy G

Hello, I continuously write a blog about my product but I think maintaining relationships, also matters a lot as I want to get different opinions about my product .How can I create new relationships ?
The secret to building relationships is making sure you have powerful blogs that leave lasting impressions to your market. This means they should be able to relate to your content and see the value or benefits. If they like the experience, you build a following and eventually gain your influence on them. This is how you start building relationship with your market.

Take time to monitor frequency of visitors in your website and their comments. Validate feedback especially those tagged as leads and converted sales. You will be surprised to discover areas for improvement. Customers normally appreciate the gesture of giving them importance.

Also, a good content and feedback system also generate new connections which may come in the form of guest postings, positive reviews or ads from other reputable sources which provide the necessary links in increasing more visitors and promote your good reputation.

Lastly, make sure you also live up to your promises on your products/services including order/delivery processing systems. It will be a complete disaster if you fail in meeting your customer’s expectations on good products and quality service. Worst still, you have a lousy customer service to handle complaints or disputes.

BelindaMT

Hi lisa,
Always make your topic interesting so they will stay on your page. I don't have an idea of what kind of product do you have but I want to share with you the blogger that I love to follow. Actually he don't have a product to sell. His blog is all about reviewing interesting and famous online business. He is a Financial Literacy Advocate. He is really skeptical when reviewing the online business and as I see the reasons why he have almost Three Hundred Thousand plus followers, it's because of his fair review and answering all the questions of his followers with honesty. In your case, believed in your product and update daily in your blog the pictures of persons who benefits and love your product I think it will convince or atract others to try your product too.

CookieRunner

The main thing you have to build in that kind of situation is giving your customers TRUST. Let them know your credibility and let them know you personally. Connect with them, interact with them... let them subscribe from you, tell them you care by responding to them via newsletters, by making a forum, or Q&A on your site. In this way, you can show them who you are and what type of person you are.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.