How long have you been in online business?

hoangvu

Hi there,

How long have you been in online business?

Some answers ?

andrewtarant

Now a days lots of people like to use Internet for online shopping and use search option to find particual products whatever they want. In my opinion now a days online business is the best way to make your business world wild to earn more money. It is the best way to make good place in the market.

Alex_smith

I have been in Ecommerce online business since 2 years, this is good experience for me to share some good points and get some knowledge through this forum site.

Georgefelix

It is the fact that today eCommerce business is far easy to set up unlike a traditional store. It require no own/rental space, sales person, or any difficulties faced in a normal store setup.

pitpaul77

I've been in business for three years. During this time, was able to get a decent income.

hoangvu

I have been in online business as a freelancer for the past 5 years :) .. I have dealt with people across the world :) with all the smiles :) and have a great experience as well. And yes, made some money as well :p .

Cormber

From past 7 years i am in online business and it is the toughest job to in the first position when you are exactly in this business.

Dadee

I'm in online busines since 2008. many of changes left. But in IT I'm from 2003

BlackWoods

Being in e-commerce for the past 6 years, what answer do you seek?

bedfordseo

100 years ago it might have taken over a month to get a letter to a friend in another country. Today, communication is as easy as a mouse click, and much cheaper too. Anyone in the world can communicate with another person through text messages, emails, and even live video. For business, this means higher efficiency and quicker processing.
Perhaps the most obvious benefit of the Internet is cost savings. Information at faster speeds saves time, which either saves or makes money. Many functions in the business process, i.e. bookkeeper, have been automated, which has helped to streamline processes and reduce the cost of labor.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.