Easy ways to insert Watermark on images in WP?

hoangvu

Are there easy ways to insert Watermark on images in Wordpress?
I'm building a wordpress blog with more images that more images created by me, it's possible to add watermark on my images

Please suggest
:)

webdesign

@Kelly
If you are building a site containing more your own images thus you need to keep the copyright to these images, others avoid being put to use on other sites without your consent. One of the effective methods is to use the Watermark. In this article I will introduce a plugin help you insert watermark to all images in a fully automated WordPress site. It called as Easy Watermark Plugin.
You can download it [URLnf="https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-watermark/"]here[/URLnf]

First you need to install and activate the plugin Easy Watermark. Once active, you go to Settings » Easy Watermark to perform the settings for this plugin.

View attachment 775

Watermark settings page has three tabs. On the first tab, you tick Auto section Watermark Watermark to automatically insert the date when the image was uploaded. Section Image Types to choose the tail section image and choose Image Sizes to insert the watermark image size.

Section Watermark Type you can choose the type of image or text watermark.
After finishing the settings in this tab, you click Save Changes to save the settings. In the Image tab, click Select/Upload Image to be selected as the image up and lick Watermark select the corresponding location on the image you want to display the watermark in Section Image Alignment.

View attachment 776

Similar to the Text tab, you can enter text, select font, font size, color..etc

Insert watermark to all old images in WordPress
If you install this plugin after you have uploaded a lot of photos, you can still insert watermark to the image by going to the Media section, click Easy Watermark and click on Add watermark to all images then click on Proceed on the next page.

View attachment 777

Hope this plugin can help you protect your pictures copyright by inserting watermark in each photo. There are also a lot of functionality similar plugin you can refer to as WP Watermark Image Protect, Image Watermark, Smart Watermark. You can choose the best one for you. Good luck!

ymax

You could use a plugin or you can use this software called Mass Watermark,It can bulk watermark and resize photos.I use this
youtube.com/watch?v=TKviwY-4tBY

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
bob
Newer threads