Best Link Building Methods?

Jovani

I heard more methods to build backlinks point to my sites but I do not really understand which is best methods in building backlinks for my websites at this time?

waiting for valuable replies :clap:

hoangvu

Backlink relate to pagerank number on your site hence first, you need to know a little about Google PR

Google ranks a website with a pagerank from 0 to 10 points, based on the number of backlinks pointing to a website to evaluate pagerank point. Thus, we want to increase pagerank by putting the links from high PR sites as possible.

However, Google algorithm is always update their algorithms, so how to find Best Link Building Methods for your website, just follow some information below.

Direct link building
Form a direct link from our website to website.
For example, in this site all sites linked to F site.
View attachment 778

Here is points that F site will receive from this method
View attachment 779

This is a common method of increasing pagerank at the present, however safety is not guaranteed.

Link Pyramid floor
Link Pyramid are linked from the site hierarchy is layered and the final destination is main F site.
View attachment 780

Pagerank score that F site will receive
View attachment 782

Compared to the direct method and the Pyramid, then it receives less than pagerank scores, but in terms of safety level is still much more to Google.

But if you want to build links in the form of the pyramid, the more hard to archive.

Linkwheel building method
Linkwheel is linked in a circular form, but now many are well done website.
View attachment 781

Main point F received form using the link wheel link.
View attachment 783

This is method that less effective compare to 2 mothod above, about safety is no more.
When you want to increase pagerank then you should use method 1 and 2, it will bring more effect. Note that websites pointing to your website the more higher PR the more PR score you will get.

From methods above, in your point of view, which methods you will choose for link building strategy for you website? :D

Alawi

Back then link building techniques (directory submissions, social bookmarking, blog commenting, etc.) are effective but now it will only ruin Google's quality guidelines and the worst your website will get penalize.

walker.king89

According to me if we wants to create back-links for our website then some of Best Off-Page strategies is best to create quality back-links. best method which should adopted by me to create quality back-links are :
1. Article submission
2. Blog posting
3. Press release
4. Forum posting

Note: All these submission and posting should need to be done by using the quality and fresh content.

seopratyush

If we talk about THE BEST link building methods then I think Ezine, sbwire gives you the valuable links and it is counted as genuine links as because in order to get your PR's or articles approved on these website you have meet their guidelines which itself is a genuine.

So, no spamming and only share valuable information you will get backlinks.

ketul

All methods are useful for generate quality back links, if you follow SE submission guide lines and rules. Generate high PR, do follow and quality back links from relevant site is very useful for any kind of site. So just focus on quality work, not quantity.

Bulkma

These days building quality links is a huge problem because many of the methods are now down graded or considered as spams but the outstanding method that still carries a meaning is when you get links from websites relevant to your content.
Forum posting too still caries some little meaning but focusing on your website content can be more than links.

leahjean_2019

How do you determine if a website has dofollow or nofollow links inside of it? Do you check it first before dropping your link?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.