What should I do with Facebook emails?

Maxwell

Hi there,

I have a large list of targeted Facebook emails that I collected from the past to present. Is it possible to use them for my Facebook advertising campaign or I can use Facebook emails as custom audience for my ads?

Also, What should I do with these emails for the best effective?

Thanks in advanced!

How did you obtain these emails? Last thing you want to do is spam them.

Maxwell

Maxwell
Just some steps import and exporting with tool to get emails from my FB friend list.
No, I'm not going to spam them, just thinking ways to have an email marketing campaign through out my list. Is it possible, what is your ways to use email list effectively?

Alawi

The best thing to do with these Facebook emails is to contact them and interact this is to determine their interest. once you build relationship with them try to introduce your ads by providing engaging content that will meet their needs and expectations.

melisata

melisata
Agree with Alawi.
But we need to be careful on how we contact them. If not we may be seen as spaming.

Alex - A2Hosting
I agree, this is quite an important step. If you've just exported the list from Facebook somehow and you start emailing them, it can be considered as spam and against your hosting providers terms.

Normally you want to have an opt-in and easy opt-out system to prevent trouble later on.

Hanif

Be careful , we may be seen as spaming
You can divide into customer groups and campaigns dedicated to each group

boysingh

boysingh
How can you say that that would be spamming? We're talking about Facebook Ads here, and of course, just use common sense, always remember that what you are going to advertise are just those post that you are sure will get clicks and interaction.

vaneetagoswami

You can use those collected mail in eMail Marketing campaign. But Honestly as per my point of view you have to keep you feet away because as you said you got all this mail from Facebook by importing and exporting tool. In this case you just target to your friends and you can tell him directly instead of spending penny behind mail marketing or other effort.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views