Should I use classified ads to drive traffic?

Michele D.

I am using classified ads with hoping that will have a little traffic to my website but I don't really know it's effective or not when I do that with sites like craigslist, vendanything, loqqad and some other sites
Do you have any good information on this?

excelcare01

Classify is an important activity in seo line. It is very effective way to create traffic in social site about your business intention. It helps in more traffic and awareness to your site.

Alawi

I am using classified ads with hoping that will have a little traffic to my website but I don't really know it's effective or not when I do that with sites like craigslist, vendanything, loqqad and some other sites
Do you have any good information on this?
If I were you I will concentrate on other possible platforms that you can use as a medium to reach your targeted audience and get traffic rather than using classified ads it will only take few months of exposing your ads. It will be expired and deleted with no guarantee of getting traffic and the worst no traffic at all.

sanusense

For sure they bring traffic but you just can't rely on them. After a certain period of time it gets removed by the moderator panel or itself! So, getting untargeted traffic won't help you much.
However, you are seem to post more, some e.g.; Olx and Gumtree.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.