How many articles do I need to get good income from Google Adsense?

Michele D.

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if I have 50 quality articles on my site then it will give me stable income from Adsense or affiliates?
Also it will bring good traffic to website?
For each article from 500 to 700 words.

According to you, how many articles do I need to get good income from Google Adsense?
Give me any advice

midasBalaa

You will need lots of content if you are interested in making good money from Adsense. The content should also rank well so that you get lots of traffic. think of content generation as a lifetime thing and one day you will have 10,000 posts and you will be making good money. If you are not sure about writing all that, you can start a user-generated content site and all you will have to do is moderate

marco

You need traffic not content :) But content generates traffic! The more content you post the more traffic it will generate and the more money you will earn!

Youssra06

Exactly , as @marco sayed, it's about traffic and visits, you should have some minimum of visit per month so you can be accepted in Adsence, and after that you can earn mony ;)

vishwa

The number are not a factor, the factor is how appealing is your content. Does your content attracts visitors and increase user interactions. The more rich content you write, the more user engagement will be and hence increase click through.

coolsitesv

The more fresher your content the more visitors will come into your blog, When I added Adsense to my blog it took me 20-25 articles to make my first $100.

jessica89

It al depends on your niche.

Normally i get with a reduced ad rate 1 block on the right... around 2 clicks per 150 pageviews.
150 pageviews is about 50 visitors a day for me... i earn like 0.40 a 0.50 cents per day with that website.
So 15 euro per month.

So i would need 500 visitors to earn something like 150 euro.
And 5000 visitors a day for 1500 euro.

The page has 700 pages... without content :) only optimized titles and meta's.
1 year ago the site had like 200 visitors per day :)

james01

AdSense is the most Popular Medium for publishers to post content and make money online from blogs and website. Post valuable and information-able content on your blog or website (1 and 2 posts in a week). So you got regular traffic.

nesito29

What you need is traffic not content, you can have 1000 amazing, mind blowing articles and all those articles will be meaningless unless you have constant high quality traffic.

How much it will depend on your niche and the sources you are using to drive the traffic, you can earn good money from about 2,000 vivitors/day, but if you want to earn around $200USD/month then you would need around 15,000 people coming to your site every month.

Now I'm not saying that as long as you have that amount of traffic you will be earning that, in the end it depends on how many people click your ads.

I hope this helps you thinks how many people you have to get to your site every month.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.