How to create safe passwords?

LazyRiches

For somethings I want to set high security password thus I want to know some ways to do this
My question is How to create safe passwords?
Anyone here can give me any advice :)

Alex_smith

Hi LazyRiches, there are many wasy to protect your passwords, but first you need protect yourself by setting your password on the internet carefully because it can steal by someone wants to know about your account/information.
There are some tips that you should Do's and don'ts, Hope it can help:

Should Not
- Used personal information that can be guessed or accessed by someone, like birthdays (which happens more than we can imagine). It is very easy to remember, but also easy for someone to find it.
- The use of words that can find someone in some language.
- Using the same password on all accounts

Should Do
- Use a different password for each account.
- The combination of lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- The change of the code at least once a quarter – the immediate change in cases
- Use the feature of Firefox's Master Password

There are some easy steps to remember your passwords in any case you should diffrent passwords on different websites.

1. Use the first letter and then capitalize the first: Tjhjfksf
2. make the loudest by adding a special character: Tjhjfksf!
3. Now, connect with every site you log in. For example, you can use YT for YouTube, FB for Facebook, GP for Google+ look something like this:
YTTjhjfksf!@ (for YouTube)
FBTjhjfksf!@ (for Facebook)
and it goes without saying
Of course the initials or whatever else you think can be added at the end, or make your own combination that of course won't share ;)
Selecting secure passwords allows you to stay safe on the Internet.
Hope you will choose best and secure passwords for yourself.

1SEO

I used a method for years which I got from G4TV.

Take a number combination such as "123"
Use the word relating to the website "Google"

Alternate the combination of the two as follows and you will never forget a password again. Example

"G1o2o3gle"

Hope that helps.

aemathenge

For somethings I want to set high security password thus I want to know some ways to do this
My question is How to create safe passwords?
Anyone here can give me any advice :)
Greetings @LazyRiches.

I am beginning to develop a sense of respect for this forum as well as the people here. This is because with questions such as yours, I am learning a lot of things free of charge.

Take, for example, your question on "high security password". Our very own webmaster sun has an excellent tool that can generate very secure passwords. The tool even comes with some good notes about passwords and security online.

You can access the tool with the link below:

https://www.webmastersun.com/tools/password-generator.html

Use the tool and let us know how you feel about it.

Reactions: Tommy

TejasWebHosting

TejasWebHosting
Good post, I really like that password generator. I've used Norton's in the past, but I like this one much more...Bookmarked. Thanks!

My 2 cents ... Use a generator - No exceptions. If the passwords become hard to track you need to set them up in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and keep it safe, somewhere preferably not publicly available (Google Docs, Microsoft One Drive, etc).

If you really want to take it to the extreme you can schedule quarterly / bi-annual / annual updates to said Excel sheet and print it out. Keep it in a safe / safe deposit box at a bank. To take it even further...you can have someone you trust be an "independent auditor" and remind you / make sure the changes are done on time.

Should help you get started out on the right track. Hope this info helped..

timezoned

Yeah, just google "password generator".
I then save all my PWs in G-drive. And for this its bad when the PW starts with different signs such as - or + since that automatically activates the excel functions in the document. So tick out: Include Symbols: ( e.g. @#$% )

mido

Yeah, the most important thing is to have a different password for each account/site. If one of them gets hacked you don't have to change 100s of passwords but just one.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.