Where can I find free web hosting?

Jovani

Once again, someone's looking for free web hosting :D. I will never use free web hostings or low cheap price web hosting anymore. I have too many problems with these in the past. I suggest you should choose some web hosting on this forum (web hosting offers section) offering with affordable price, it will suitable for your website hosted there with good quality and don't worry any problems you can get..

Good luck!

whsd

Don't go for free hosting. It uptime is not good anytime you may found it dead or close

it short no guarantee it is better to purchase one paid hosting

SAID

Don't go for free hosting. it short no guarantee it is better to purchase one paid hosting.

I suggest you should choose "hostgator" he offering the coupon code when you can bye your

hosting in the best price "0.01$ per month" Good luck

1SEO

The saying goes... "You get what you pay for." Spend the money on decent hosting, it'll be worth it.

emanate

I usually find free services to have huge caveats. I made a big mistake of using one of those free forum services only to get shut down by their "any or no reason at all" term. It took me a little while to get relaunched again and I lost all my data because there was no way to download backups.

HostNurse

You can find some providers and reviews at freewebhostingtalk.com. But, I don't recommend free hosting unless your domain and website are not important and just for learning proposes.

1SEO

1SEO
You are absolutely correct here, having a business on a free hosting service will not help. There are some cheap hosting plans from GoDaddy and other service providers.

KingServers01

No one can provide you with free domain name. You will have to purchase it online from domain registrar. You can find some companies providing free hosting services. But I would recommend you to purchase paid web hosting service instead of free. You get good quality services and data security with them.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.