Get rankings on Google these days?

Liliana

It's pretty hard to promote websites on Google these days. I got good results 2 years ago and I could easily get ranked with backlinks within few days for my keywords and earn good money 50-80$ a day. But now everything is so hard and Google rank sites so slowly, how do you get ranked your websites in Google these days ?

agrydsoftech

Yes, Its is too hard to get rank on Google, But god forbid my all websites are on top ranks at Google, and Bing.

anshul

Please suggest some tips to get my website also on top

Yes, Its is too hard to get rank on Google, But god forbid my all websites are on top ranks at Google, and Bing.
Please suggest some tips to get my website on top and perform better than others .

Last edited:

LanceBachmann

Google has been updating its algorithm frequently these days so old strategies would not that much be beneficial. To get success. Focus on Brand and build links on Brand rather doing "Anchor Tag linkings" else you can also use the brand name with your main keywords by associating with them... For example - XYZ SEO Services, Link Building with XYZ is so easy and beneficial, .. Also release some frequent press release so people would know about your brand.

FreedomBlogger

I would disagree with you here!

Google and the search engines are advancing as technology does - they keep the end user in mind at all times.

They care more about the End User!

After all, without the users, the search engines are nothing right!!

So, with this being said, they are always working and tweaking their Algorithms to improve the End User's Experience.

Now, how can you rank well in the search engines?? ..

The answer is very simple and obvious, you must always keep the End User in mind as well!!!!

Before, you could rank any type of content, even crappy content. All you needed was massive backlinks and that's it. Those days are over my friend.

The search engines do not want their users to find crappy content, right!? ..

So they work hard every time to make sure the end user only finds QUALITY Content.

If you want to rank faster and want higher rankings, then you MUST work on the Quality of your content. Keep your reader in mind. Keep the search engine user in mind.

Today, only quality content gets the attention from the search engines. You can no longer rank crappy content, no matter how many backlinks you give it.

It's all about QUALITY NOW!!

Just think about it ... if your content is very original, very very valuable, it is solving specific problems, and not too many people have these same solutions, then guess what .. Google will love that content soo much! .. so much they might even rank you up without any backlinks!

When content is so so good, people start to link back to it naturally!

Think about this ..

When you find a great article, solving a lot of problems, and you really really like the information, what do you do??? ...

You might bookmark that site, and even mention it on your blog!! .. so you just gave that one site more exposure and a backlink because it was so damn good information!

Right?!! ..

This is the exact same thing you must create online, if you want to get a lot of free traffic from the search engines!

I have seen people rank pages without any backlinks, because their content was on point, very unique, EPIC, solved specifics problems, and people REALLY loved it!

This is how to rank in the search engines today!! :)

I hope this helps!

I wish you the best of the best!

Keep up the great work!

Cheers! :D

Worldeyeglasses

The key to having good rankings in free searches is the so-called “search engine optimization” (for short SEO) which starts by having your site indexed by search engines, goes through optimizing your content for search engines and then building valuable links to it. Google has the most dynamically changing algorithm to consider for search engine optimization so often when we talk about SEO factors, we mean factors that will affect most of all your Google rankings.

David C.

As FreedomBlogger suggest you all ways to do so I don't have more suggestions for you.

Google is always change their algorithms weekly or even daily so Content and quality backlinks will maintain your rankings stably on search engines results without caring some problem loosing pagerank or rankings more.
how do you get ranked your websites in Google these days ?
I'm sure you will need to follow google SEO guidelines if you want to rank safely these days.

jessica89

I've always seen my website like an A - B - C

A = how to let people now about your website
B = The information on your website + sales.
C = After-sales

Nowadays people really are focussing to hard on A even when B isn't that good...
Start building your website and A will automatically come... Wasting your time on building methods like linkbuilding when your website only has 10 pages and all the pages aren't that good... then your building on something which is eventually going down.... a waste of time... if you start building on your own product... start introducing pages, funneling etc etc... Google still can outrank you, but you keep your strong product... building building building is the key to success

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.