What are the benefits of the Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangvu

In your point of view, what are the benefits of the Internet?
It can be information, new friends, money or something else...?

I would like to hear your shares

raj kumar

Your question is very Universal, you will get all that you mentioned.:yahoo:

+1 to Raj, it is to universal and everyone will/can benefit differently. Employment, friends etc etc

drdialeruk

The use of the Internet offers a variety of benefits to everyone who is willing to use it. we can get the information of an thing if few seconds. The Internet has revolutionized the way the world does business on both a local and global level.

Eskeyp

I would like to hear your shares
The money I earn here. And of course the information - such of volume of nowhere. And friends are not here, they are my real

NicholasM

It totally depends on your usage, most of the people here are using internet for making money.

FDL

I would say its All in One(package):heart::secret:lovestruck:smart::book::drunk:

flourycovert

The internet has changed how we live, work and communicate. Some benefits of it are faster communication, the ability to market to the whole world, educational entertainment, and informational resources.

HostNurse

Generally, the internet can be anything to you want it to be.

yasin10

It Connects the world fastly and make you to live easier and faster.

Webynk

Internet service gives us a lot of facilities. There are numbers of benefits out of which, few I will list out which are really very important for us-
1- Money making source
2- Banking facility i.e. We can do online money transfer being at home.
3- Job search facility
4- Platform to be in touch with your friends, family etc.
5- Source of information.

These are basic needs in today,s life for people and it has made our life very easier.

alices00ze

A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center shows results for 6 people in the teen years are Internet users to learn about the issues they feel hard, retiring in life as the depression, sexual health ...
Although the percentage of the number of Internet users is often inversely proportional to the number of years then present in the U.S. record to 38% of people over 65 years old regularly access the Internet.

Actually, the Internet brings the positive impact to the elderly when this habit can increase the ability to perceive simultaneously relieve the boredom.

Most of the users that the Internet is a great tool to learn, communicate and is a place to express their views to others. So, there is no excuse for not making use of the Internet on the basic rights of human.

Joie

Connection.

Families who live in different timezones are connected with just one click away. Students or any professionals that needs to research can look about anything in the internet. Businessmen that are keeping track of their suppliers, and using internet as their form of communication to their prospective customers. Entertainment - watching videos, reading articles, or even writing on forums.

ProxyMania

Benefits of Internet are:

Communication-which means you can contact your relatives family,friends through any different social media
Networking-You can do business and advertise your products

eeecentric

Yes, a lot of the responses above are what I think the internet has provided us. It is great for talking to people you otherwise would never get the chance to meet, and to conduct business, whether it is within a company or individual business. There are many benefits in the education world, as it provides resources for not only students, but teachers as well. They are able to get lessons, activities, and even quiz making sites that help teachers be an active instructor in the classroom. Students benefit from online platforms that help them study, explore, and learn. It is great for students who are homeschooled or working people to get education online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.