How Step by step method to add affiliate

easyearncash.in

I have one ptc site. can some one teach me step by step how to get affiliate ptc links..?

Hawker

I have one ptc site. can some one teach me step by step how to get affiliate ptc links..?
Well if you take a minute to think about it, one way would be to oh I don't know, maybe contact the owners of other ptc sites and see if they're up for a guest post, ad4ad or even simple link exchange. You probably wont get a response or positive result from everyone you contact this way depending how they see your site has value to them also but unless you ask you wont know? There could be very strong backlinks sitting right under your nose and you wont know unless you take action yourself and put together some kind of method to get affiliate ptc links, or any links in the same niche as you for that matter!

I'd use Google Sheets or even Notepad.

Then search Google for the top 100 sites that rank for the keywords you're trying to target and rank for.

Then start by visiting the first site and looking for anything that says they accept guest posts or link exchanges or just find their contact details and contact them.

It's best to use the contact forms on their contact pages unless you want to find an email for someone like the site admin or owner and ask them too.

You only need to say something like Dear webmaster, my name is Mike and I like your site and find it has a lot of value also I have a similar site that you may see as being valuable also. Do you provide guest posting opportunity or want to do a link exchange with me or seek advertising for advertising etc. Kindly let me know at your convenience. Much thanks!

Then keep a list of all the sites you've contacted, which ones replied and which said no or yes in which case keep the details of the deal.

If you want to be taken seriously and want the BEST backlinks you can get, then you should be already doing this anyway!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.