Promote Ecommerce website in one country?

vaneetagoswami

Hello everybody,

I know some techniques and methods of SEO but really not so expert in it. From last few days I have one website which is an eCommerce site like amazon, eBay. I want to know how can we promote this type of website. Which SEO strategy is the best for this type of site. Also I want to promote this site for only one country. Is there anything special I have to do for this?? Your answer are really appreciated...

EmilyEvans

Ok, I got you.
So for the beginning you can use local directory listings.
Then you should choose relevant sites for your geo location.
If you want to promote this site in uk, you should fine resources at domainname.uk, if in canada at domainname.ca and so on....
so you can find blogs, which are accepting blogposts.
Forums, maybe some local q&a resource.
By this way, you will get local resources for promotion at exact country)

John Stark

If you want to promote your E Commerce website in a particular country is to register a domain who is hosting in that very country. After that Content Development is very important: Write it according to the country.

Give the proper address of your company along with email IDs and telephone numbers. Let user know from where you are operating. Explain your business in the About Us page also highlight your location.

Use tools like Google Webmasters Tools and set your location to the particular country where you want more promotion.

Once your website is launched you need to focus on off page activities to promote your website like Article submissions with fresh & unique content, local Business listing, Classified ads listing, high PR social bookmarking submissions and Use Social Media websites and join communities which are country specific or product based that suits your business. Interact with people who belongs to the area where you want to promote you site.

EmilyEvans

Thank you!

You main attention should be at keywords. Then H1, H2 meta title, description. You should use unique informative content.
I think all your products are relevant to one niche, so choose main keywords from that niche and use them.

AmanBansal

Building good relations with the local media in your targeted countries is another way of getting exposure for your brand. Start building relations with not only the bigger news mediums but also with reputed bloggers. This way you will surely get some dependable and esteemed back links to your pages.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.