Paid links are so bad? Not sure!

EmilyEvans

I was thinking that buying a handful of high quality ones can speed up results.
Buying links isn't soo bad, as we hear everywhere!

Google, like most search engines, use links to determine a website’s relevance and authority. A website’s ranking on Google search results is based on many factors, including the quality of websites that link to it. Link based rating has greatly improved Google’s ability to return relevant results in a search.
If you buy good high quality relevant link, it only helps your site!

We are not talking here about some suspicious resources, we are talking for some grey seo for better ranking.
What do you think? Would you like to increase your results, for example, today?

ketul

Paid link is generated by unethical way and looks like a unnatural. That's why SE penguin penalised those kind of site, whose back link not looks like a natural or ethical way.

EmilyEvans

Ketul, you are right, but if it is very relevant site with good PR and with high quality content,
don't you think it will help much better your ranking than 100 of natural links?

lisa

Buying links isn't soo bad, as we hear everywhere!
If you buy good high quality relevant link, it only helps your site!?
I agree with 2 your ideas above and most of people seems afraid of using buy links because they thought their websites can get banned by search engines like Google..etc. But I think that it's not quiet, my company bought 2 links from 2 big websites with high PR and it's helping for our websites company. It depends on your fund and purposes. Of course, we need to select best websites suite to our website before buying some things :D

EmilyEvans

'But at the end paid link is paid link no matter how good it is. '
And so? what do you mean by this?

seodubay

If you make it for the sake of links then No for paid links

If you add good content and then adding links on author box it would be good.

rohitrgddf

I don't think that paid links are good for site. making links on good relevant site, it will give you good benefits to your site. according to google rules, google don't like paid link. if you are getting rank from buying backlinks, it will harmful your site because it's not natural links.

EmilyEvans

EmilyEvans
And if it is good ranked and very relevant site to yours, why it would be unnatural?
It is relevant, has small OBL, no hacked links, that site has good backlink history also.
So where it is bad?

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies