How to use Bigdump to restore large database?

fromrachel

I am getting problem on my large database, I couldn't import it into my phpmyadmin as normally because it's too big.
I heard about using bigdump to restore large database, it's possible to do that and how?

please suggest me tips?
thanks in advanced! :)

Jovani

@fromrachel

Using Bigdump to restore large database

Bigdump is very simple to use, follow these steps to finish uploading your database to your web hosting.

1/ Download [URLnf="http://www.ozerov.de/bigdump.zip"]the latest version Bigdump here[/URLnf].
2/ Unzip the file you will be bigdump.php. Upload to your host so that you can access domain.com/bigdump.php.
3/ Using cPanel or DirectAdmin, set up MySQL Database and MySQL username with your password, do not forget to make a connection to the User in the Database.
4/ To be careful: You should go to cPanel and transfer the database to utf8_general_ci default font error after upload.
5/ You upload the database to peer file bigdump.php.
6/ according to the MySQL configuration file bigdump Database, username as you did in step 3 in the following information:
Code:
$db_server = 'localhost';
$db_name = '';
$db_username = '';
$db_password = '';
Do not forget to avoid the error, you need to set other parameters as below:
Code:
$db_connection_charset = ”; ->  You need to enter the parentheses is utf8 
define (‘MAX_QUERY_LINES’,300); -> You need to change the 300 to 900
7/ Now and select Import domain.com/bigdump.php access to the database that you have set up and click to go :D

In other words, you can use mysql dumper tool, it is the same Bigdump but stronger, an effective tool to restore large databases :)

Good luck!

hoangvu

I used this tool 1 time in the past, it's very effective and restore quickly without any errors on the process of restoring. Also I suggest OP should increase file upload limit and time limit on Mysql and you are possible to restore your large databases via phpmyadmin without any problem :victory:

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.