Withdraw Paypal fund using Payoneer Mastercard

ron13315

Hello there, Is there anyone here did try to withdraw your paypal fund using Payoneer Mastercard? Please let me know your Experience.

Thanks.

Jovani

Withdrawed more times to my debit card but never ever tried with Payoneer Mastercard :D
but I heard more people said that can withdraw money from PayPal with Payoneer debit card :)
Perhaps, you need a person used Payoneer Mastercard answer your question.

ron13315

Yes, Payoneer website said you can withdraw paypal fund using their mastercard but Paypal said we can withdraw using a card only with a visa logo.

Miko

Hello there, Is there anyone here did try to withdraw your paypal fund using Payoneer Mastercard? Please let me know your Experience.

Thanks.
Yes it is possible. Just attach your payoneer bank account on your paypal account. Withdraw.
Then you could use the your mastercard to withdraw it on atm.

numanshah2212

I am using Payoneer's MasterCard since last Year, my experience is very good with it, i usually transfer my funds to my Payoneer Bank account on Monday, and the money arrives in my Mastercard on wednesday or thursday.. And Happily i go to ATM and withdraw those funds from my Mastercard. it's a little costly, but works great.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.