Best Broken Link Checker Tools?

hoangvu

Hello,

I'm looking for any tools to check for broken links on my website.
which tools will you recommend and is your favorite tool?

Dopani

As all of us knew broken links are very serious errors need to be corrected for our website if you don't want the amount of website traffic you are descending from the search engines and readers. Here I will introduce to you useful tools to check broken links on your website.

Google Webmaster Tools
Google's tool is indispensable for webmasters. you can check for broken links (error 404)'s website by logging into Google Webmaster Tool, in part Crawl / Crawl Error / Not found.
View attachment 826

Broken Link Checker
If you are using WordPress to create a blog, this plugin is that you should not ignore, Broken Link Checker will make you surprised when installed this plugin, it can scan the entire website and send the link 404 to the WordPress Dashboard. You only need to install the Broken Link Checker plugin and activate this plugin only, very simple and easy to use.
View attachment 827

W3C Link Checker
W3C Link Checker à a web tool and the high quality of W3c. It is an advanced tool to help you check out the website link, anchor text, css and html web page again.
View attachment 828

Online Broken Link Checker
An online tool lets you check at its home page, you just enter the URL and click on the Find button broken links as it will scan your website and the link 404 notice.
View attachment 829

Web Link Validator
Web Link Validator - This is the first software that I know to check for broken links. This SEO software only supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 no version for MAC.
View attachment 830

Which tool is best for you?
We find that Google Webmaster Tools is the best value for webmasters, while you are using free other tools, you can combine more tools to get best results for you. Of course, choosing the right tool will depend on your needs. :)

TejasWebHosting

Good post, Dopani. I personally prefer the W3C broken link checker. It is easy, free, and straight to the point.

elcidofaguy

This thread would be incomplete without XENU! Its a free and great tool which I use for this purpose.... I'm also really impressed as to how fast it is...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.