How to become a SEO expert ?

DavidLux

Hi guys,
I am a newbie at SEO, but I really want to be SEO master to get my keywords on top Google and other search engines and huge traffics to my sites.
How do you know I need what knowledges to become a SEO expert ?
Thoughts ?

many thanks!

bermuda

That's a good question because thousands of webmasters from all over the world who attempt to launch their websites want to become SEO expert but in reality, everything tends to get so complicated when it comes to optimizing pages of websites and making them popular on major search engines. Having knowledge is definitely required and you are advised to study lots of articles as well as books written by pros. The next step is to actually get involved with activities and optimize new sites.

Even if you have up-to-date knowledge of the latest tips and tricks used by real experts in the SEO field, unless you initiate some real-world projects, you will not discover what specific systems and plans will ultimately help a site to reach high spots on major search engines. If you can, get in touch with SEO companies and start working in them for some time to gain experience because in SEO, it is extremely important to spot various web problems and troubleshoot them.

skyhoby

By practising it regularly. First of all its better to have some basic knowledge before you proceed. I would recommend you to refer Google webmaster quality guidelines and optimization tips for basic understanding about Google SEO.

You should be adaptable to changes, flexible, eager to learn more things,and you should welcome failure.
People think that SEO experts do not commit mistakes, my say is the more the person fail in doing SEO, the more he becomes an expert. If you have experienced so many failures, then you will know the solutions to problems in case they happen the second time.
My suggestion is, keep on reading articles and helpful posts in the internet, practice it, and never ever lose your desire to learn.

Mbolak

Make changes to the website or webpages that affects the listings in natural search engine results. These modifications include meta tags, keyword placement and much more. When a search engine discovers a page, it looks for important information. If the site is optimized for the search engine, it will get ranked high. Make sure to use relevant keywords that are specific to your industry.
Create quality content that people can learn from and is updated on a regular basis. The best way to achieve this is having a blog, it makes things so much easier and most blog platforms will automatically update after every post. Search engines love blogs because of fresh content they deliver. So for you to succeed, you must be consistently adding new content in order for you to start see progress in your search engine rankings. The sites that are consistent with their content will succeed with their SEO and have loyal returning site visitors. To achieve SEO success online takes hard work and time. These steps will not give you results overnight.
Get backlinks from other websites. When doing this, make sure to stay away from link exchange websites that could get your website banned from the search engines. The best way to start doing backlinks is with niche sites. Make sure the sites are relevant to your industry.
Focus on getting traffic. There are many effective ways to do this. Article marketing is one effective way of creating backlinks and getting traffic. Write and submit your relevant articles to different directories. This will position you as an expert in your field. Forum posting and blog commenting is another great technique. This will give you backlinks as well.

hoangvu

Here are 4 steps that you can easily become a SEO expert

1 / Competitive analysis:
Is the first thing to do when planning a website and SEO is a continuous process necessary for you to build and promote websites. To your website in the top search results, you should know who you are. How many competitors are standing in front of you.

Please specify the total number of competitors, direct competitors of who you are. What did they do, what they mistake for you to learn to avoid. Besides determining the opponent's strengths include what?
Age site
SEO onpage how?
How to build links?
Difficulty keywords you select?
And many other factors.

2. keyword research:
Keyword Research is a complex but very important process of selecting the most appropriate keywords. Associated with high or low levels, the level of competition of keywords difficult or easy and the conversion rate is high or low. With some auxiliary tools for webmasters such as Key Words Tools makes keyword research becomes easier. The steps to be taken:

a / common search phrases relevant
b / To expand your list of keywords phrases, synonyms, related words.

3. Check website optimization
Is to examine the evaluation process search engine friendly website and you can also find and fix mistakes on page SEO to improve website visibility and accessibility. Site diagnostic steps include:

Analyze website architecture
On-page keyword evaluation highlights (title title tags, links in the page, the title tag, page content, etc.)
See bobots.txt file
Analyze the title header
The rate of crawl and index
Check canonical issues
Analysis of duplicate content issues
Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the website page

4. Link Building
Link building is the process of building links in your website. Since the link is an integral part of the Internet when they connect between sites. It is the natural link and visitor conversion between pages will play the most important role in search engine algorithms and ranking low or high. And tasks to improve the keyword class include:

a / Explore strategies of competitors link building strategy and
b / Search site and related sites to build backlinks from that
c / Find pages larger categories related keywords to build juice links
d / related position detection for link baiting (such as social media, discussion forums, and blogs)

Alex_smith

Share valuable and quality contents about your website in high page rank sites, work on standard on page optimization techniques and work on all latest link building techniques. By these methods you can earn more rank to your website. You need to get quality backlinks from high page rank sites to get higher ranking.

DavidLux

You need to work hard in order to be an SEO expert. Refer SEO information from more and more sources.
Thanks for your suggestions, do I need real experiences ? or which document helps me learn SEO quickly ?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.