Online free tools to check duplicate content?

tonysteve66

Hi to all

This is tony and i got back after a long time to the forums and it is really amazing.

Well i don't understand where to post this so admin please feel free to delete post if found this is a bad one.

" I was checking duplicate content for my site and i want community members to help me provide online free tools, as i have checked copyscape and it is pretty good.

Another question - let me know that in copyscape batch search perform on the premium account for 0.5 cen per url...what if the domain have more than 500 pages.

the one batch search provide me all url (more than 500 pages ) data with duplicate content.

Love to hear the answers or any help

cheers.

bob

Some tools to check duplicated content that I knew

Plagspotter - detect and monitor duplicate content on your site. Find copies of your web pages and track down plagiarists. You can try it for free.

Copyscape - a free plagiarism checker. The software lets you detect duplicate content and check if your articles are original.

Yahoo Explorer - a great free tool to find duplicate content. Make sure you see the results for Pages. Also you can export results to TSV and open in Excel.

Xenu Link Sleuth - is a free online tool. You can check duplicate content and detect broken links on your site.

Google Webmaster Tools - Login to your account and go to Diagnostics / HTML suggestions / Duplicate title tags. This tool check only duplicated content for meta title tag.

Siteliner - Free and fast analysis of your entire website - duplicate content, broken links, internal page rank, redirections and more. Also creates an XML sitemap.

And do you want to check batch URLs search, right?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.