Namecheap or Godaddy or Name?

Dopani

Have you use these domain names provides?
I am hosting any domains at Godaddy but not yet with Namecheap and Name. I heard about these providers?
Are they good Domain Registrars and I can host new domains with them?

Please share your experience :think:

HostNurse

Name and Namecheap are great providers, no matter which one you choose, you will be fine. As for Godaddy, considering all the constant negative reviews we see about them, I would avoid them.

freds86

freds86
I have not ever used Name and Namecheap before but if have a choice between Name and Namecheap then which one will you go with?
what is your advice?

HostNurse

HostNurse
I can not say one is better than the other, both are great providers, they have great reputation and I have domains with both registrars, I never had an issue with any of them through the years.

You can go with the one which is more appealing for you or the one that is providing a better discount on domains.

vishwa

First of all pricing. You will get tons of coupon codes for Godaddy Products compare to others and Second is its backend panel which is easy to use and doesn't need any technical knowledge. Last but not the least is that Their Customer Support is awesome.

vietnamtravel

I like Godaddy. I do not still buy with Namecheap or Name yet. I often buy domains with godaddy, special when they discount.

ultimateseo

name.com all the way, i find the best domains on that, maybe because of its layout and simplicity.

MartinW

I have always preferred Namecheap personally, they seem to have a better panel for using the domain site in my opinion.

bensonterryca

I have more than 60 domains in godaddy account and when i want to transfer my domain to another godaddy account it went good. and All domains are working fine. I prefer Godaddy.

natemaingard

I personally prefer Namecheap. I'm currently using them, and absolutely love their services.

drastic

I've only used GoDaddy and their discount domain club for the 80-100 domains I would have. Have used them since maybe 2008.

They call me whenever I forget to have a domain on auto renew. I know it's them because a random Arizona number appears and I'm thinking "it's so and so from GoDaddy calling to remind me about domains again."

No negative experience from them so far.

MrGravyCakes

I have used Godaddy and they were quite good. I have never used the others I am afraid. I am posting to support Godaddy so that you know they are a viable option :)

Hope you find the right service and the best of luck :)

elcidofaguy

When it comes to domain registration then there isn't much in it as I use both... With web hosting that is another matter and as such I would avoid godaddy like the plague... They have the worst back end system ever as well as terrible support in my experience... Namecheap on other hand has great support such as the 24/7 chat.... My vote for sure goes with NAMECHEAP!!!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.