Should I Buy Youtube Views?

fraxool

I have a few videos on Youtube that I would like to drive traffic to them.
Because my videos are new, just having any comments for with a little views. I get some invitations to buy views for them but I don't know how benefits that views can bring to or not?

Anyone give any advice :)

Alawi

I would suggest not to buy those unnatural Youtube views because Google will easily detect this kind of method that is to fool the viewers or visitors. Make your video interesting and engaging to your targeted audience and that will do.

Psycho99908

Not a good Idea. With a good a captivating video your channel will attract it's own views no need to buy them

JoanHumphreys

Yes you can buy youtube views, likes and comments to become more then it actually is. Popularity is a powerful tool that every social media site wants, but it would be completely hollowed if not genuinely deserved.

DNP

Instead of buying views of unknown origin, I'd recommend to pay attention to web-sites which have an audience similar to yours and pay them for placing your videos.
That would benefit you much more than buying views. Also you can look for YouTube channels which are similar to yours and ask their owners about collaboration.
These are widely used and really effective practices.

christophergrayson

I wouldn't recommend it, you'll be getting views but none of them would be engaging with your channel. Unfortunately social proof doesn't work all that well when it comes to getting people to watch your videos. What are your videos about? Perhaps advertising on facebook or twitter could be a good idea.

ErikaClark

No need to buy them. It should not be compulsory, if your video contain informative description. Buy views are not benefited to you long time.

talukdar

I suggest you not to buy Youtube views. Because most of them are fake and created by using auto like bot. You can hire a freelancer for increasing YouTube view manually. You can also follow these steps for increasing YouTube views.

1. Enter relevant tags. What keywords are people going to be searching for that could lead to your video?

2. Put keywords in your description too, along with all credits for the song (players, engineer, producer, etc.) and video (director, crew, actors, etc.).

3. Use a thumbnail that pops. Dont feel like you have to use one of the defaults.

4. Watch the whole video, and ask your fans to do the same. YouTube pays attention to the watch-time when considering which videos to display as search results.

5. Build early momentum. You want to start off strong with as many views as possible in a short window of time. The more places your video is shared and embedded, the better. YouTube favors videos that launch with a buzz.

6. Ask your social media followers to not just watch the video, but like it, share it, favorite it, comment on YouTube, and subscribe to your YouTube channel.

7. Look at the data. YouTube’s analytics will give you a glimpse into what’s working and what isnt. Test out different tags, thumbnails, and descriptions.

webpundits

Hi,

My suggestion is to focus on creating innovative videos that generate viral views. Try lookout for forums which contains same content and share videos on those forums.

Regards

koolphoto

You shouldn't buy views. For traffic, Reddit is very good as well as some other of the social media sites. I would post on these sites to drive traffic. Just remember that if you want to do this effectively, you really need good videos with good content. Otherwise, you are wasting your time. Also, read up on Reddit before you start posting. Reddit doesn't like spam and they can be very harsh to anyone who tries to spam there. I add my videos to my Facebook feed as well as Twitter. I am not strong with Twitter so I don't get much traffic from that site. I do OK with Facebook though. I do the best with Reddit.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads