Best SEO Plugin for Wordpress?

fraxool

Wordpress was very strong for SEO because it's friendly with search engines and its site structure, very flexible and easy to do content on it. I'm starting a new blog base on worpdress cms. Just want to know out there any SEO plugins that I can use for my wordpress blog?

In your point of view, What are the Best SEO Plugins for Wordpress?
and why?

Rukowebsite

I use yoast seo, simple and good

johnnleo

johnnleo
Agree, Wordpress yoast is the best plugin for WordPress. I saw more website using it and I applied on some my websites. It's easy, simple and effective for a blog site, although it has some small issues but I still can accept and using it.

sakshisinha

I'm also using all in one SEO add ons only, Its very flexible and convenient to handle.

vishwa

I suggest you to use Yoast SEO plugin as it is very effective and comes with lots of great features and also used by many pro and newbie bloggers. I personally use it and happy with it.

Liliana

Liliana
I agree with this share but Yoast SEO plugin has a small problem on adding number of page for each page (page 1, 2, 3..) on paging. I like it but must move a new Wordpress SEO plugin.

deep86

I am using Yoast right now, it is good but not excellent.:twinke:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.