How much should we invest into our PPC?

Dopani

Hello,

I know PPC can bring us more profits if we do right way, but to give us PPC beginners an idea what type of budget we should set aside towards our PPC campaigns?

I have ran a campaign on bing advertising using a free $100 code, I just started three days ago and I have got 30 clicks with 2 conversions, total spent was $4.30 I made $5.00 so I have $0.7 as profit

Is $100 to low to play with CPA and PPC or is $100 per campaign the right number to invest into each campaign to see if it is profitable?

Thanks in advanced

1SEO

Depends on the product you're selling if it's worth it or not. What is your total budget you want to spend?? It's also very important to streamline your pay per click management to not get clicks that you don't want to pay for. You can check out the best seo companies pennsylvania to get some guidance on how to to that. Good luck!

Jacob

Dopani, you can try any self serve ad platform mostly focussing on small businesses, like mctraffics which offers ad packages for $19.99-39.99. View attachment 896

Dopani

Dopani
50000 impressions for $19 and how many clicks go to my site?
also how to know your traffic is real or not?

Jacob

Jacob
I'm affraid you should try it by yourself to find out if it works for your business. I didn't try it yet. But obviously this option is more cost-effective, than $100 campaign... $19 is pretty good for test, isn't it?

Jacob

Found on the web:
"A study of the past performance highlighted 0,70% click-through rate (CTR) on the average for those campaigns. Maximum CTR achieved is 1.36%, while the minimum rate reached 0.05%. Please notice the rate mostly depends on a banner creative and specificity of an advertising proposal."

dandeedo

If you are going to launch your first Google adwords campaigns then it is recommended to have $10 as daily budget. So in a month you will not be charged more than $304. If you get good results then you can increase your daily budget. Glad to hear that you got 2 conversions from Bing Ads and your are now on profit! You can set $5/day for your Bing Ads.

DebraCrowl

PPC is a good way to earn in online marketing, but I think it also depends on the products to decide how much is suitable to invest.

ruskii

there places where you can buy traffic for really low cost such as 5-10$ to get a shout out of your website to couple million twitter account.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.