Should I use Google Adwords to promote my products?

Liliana

Hi everyone,

I am a beginner for Google adwords. I have any web products and I want to increase sales for them but I got confused that should I use Google Adwords or do SEO?
I thought if I do SEO then it will take me more times and efforts, for other opportunity, Google Adwords can give quick results.
Please give me your suggestions.

Thanks
Liliana :)

ericplotz1

Hi everyone,

I am a beginner for Google adwords. I have any web products and I want to increase sales for them but I got confused that should I use Google Adwords or do SEO?
I thought if I do SEO then it will take me more times and efforts, for other opportunity, Google Adwords can give quick results.

Thanks
You should get adword certified before even thinking about using Google ads. It is not for beginners. You study, get certified, and then run ads. Don't just jump in or youre going to LOSE.

elcidofaguy

Learning about Adwords in detail before you initiate a campaign is great advice as there are so many policies that you need to be aware off... Otherwise it is very likely you will lose your account...

For example you can forget about collecting emails with getting folks to sign up to your list as you violate the "info harvesting" policy, as an affiliate there is the "bridge policy" you need to contend with.... and lets not forget user safety which turns your sales copy/landing page to potentially being worse than watching paint dry should you not be able to write around it effectively lol....

You might get lucky on your first few campaigns... but it never lasts long as all ads need to be manually reviewed...

BTW - If you have not figured it out - I learned the hardway some years ago now with losing my account and after a few months of making multiple changes I finally got my account back and in the process learned a lot.... Worse Adwords will also check all of your ads and websites and the numbers impacted can be massive...

For me it almost took an appeal document numbering ~80 pages outlining change after change.... after numerous submissions... and BS conversations with G's helpdesk... most people never get passed that.... and for sure you don't want to go through that as you'll probably end up in the loony asylum lol ;-)

brotherZ

Google Adwords is VERY expensive. It is the most expensive PPC network. You can get more traffic for your money using Bing Ads or even Facebook. However, the downside is that Bing or Facebook Ads aren't as targeted as Google Adwords Ads.

alexjordon27

Hi everyone,

Thanks
Hi Liliana,
As per my suggestion start both at initial stage. Adwords give you business in starting days when you get ranked in Organic results with the help of SEO then you can stop Google Adwords.

drastic

1 - what's your product?
2 - if you're a beginner, then no. don't touch adwords. spend more time reading about it and figuring out how it actually works rather then blowing cash on testing it.
3- you could always hire someone else to optimize it, which will probably be cheaper than failing at it on your own. there's companies out there like Leadia that focus on optimizing for you and teaching you how to do it.

shahid durrani

hello friends...

i want to learn Google Ad-words.. please give me some links of tutorials or sites to learn about it.how it we can do it????
I have one more question that whats the difference between Google Ad-words and Google Ad-sense.please help me to learn about it..so i can started it. i think Google Ad-words give better results and fast than SEO . SEO take more time in months it ranking.But Ad-word give results in some days.. If anyone have any doubt in my knowledge,then please guide me .. thanks for this above knowledge
:think:

oldnickb

Leaping in to adwords can cost a fortune if you don't know what you are doing, believe me you can blow hundreds of dollars before you begin to understand all the nuances.

If you really want to try PPC go for Bing or one of the other networks before you even think about Adwords, but if you are just starting out and have money to spend you would be better using solo ads to build a list.

How easy that is depends on the niche you have chosen. Internet Marketing and health and fitness are both reasonably easy to find good solo ad suppliers for but other niches may be trickier.

Whatever route you choose the most important thing is to track all your promotional activities and test and tweak until you optimise your offers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views