What is The "Perfectly" Optimized Page?

Alex_smith

I'm doing SEO for a Landing page on my site and I want it the best optimized for on page SEO, because optimize better then ranking better on search results. Can you show me how or What is The "Perfectly" Optimized Page?

Thank much :smart:

yestyle

@Alex smith

In SEO, Keyword density is very important for search engines to determine your content is standard for SEO or not and it can make your page content better rankings than others.

Start of keyword research is always a good first step in the writing process. Use a keyword analysis tool like Google keyword planner ( you can see more at How to Use Google Keyword Planner to get Keyword Ideas )

Density (density) above 5% are considered to be stuffed and should be avoided. In this article, the density of the word "keyword" is 3.5% (we can use some keyword tools to measure that).

Here is A Perfect Landing page Onpage:

For example, we want to do SEO for keyword "Webmaster Forum" then we use factors that I mentioned on picture above. It's enough for you to get better rankings for your page that you want it to be targeted.

Don't forget about Placements of keywords, the title and image ALT tags, it's make search engines see your articles or your content made naturally.

After you done with your On-page optimization, you will need to care about Off-page SEO, you can see any relevant topics on this forum. :thumb:

Hope it helps!

Attachments

Alawi

I'm doing SEO for a Landing page on my site and I want it the best optimized for on page SEO, because optimize better then ranking better on search results. Can you show me how or What is The "Perfectly" Optimized Page?
We must always remember that we optimize our site's pages for our targeted visitors and not for ranking purposes only. Because your website will not rank if your content doesn't engage with the targeted audience.

johnnleo

Contain your main keyword with it's related keywords in the title , body 1.5-2% , images and description...it will help your landing page get better :)

ShoeNickel

There is no such thing as a perfectly optimized page. Nobody knows the secret formula that the search engines look for to give you a ranking score. What i like to do is find someone already ranking high on google page one and kind of copy their layout. Don't steal there content just how it's setup. Don't try to reinvent the wheel. Just go with what works,

Reactions: Liliana

Liliana

Liliana
I agree with your opinion, but we should see any pages that getting on first page of Google search results to learn which they are doing, right?
they succeeded and we should learn from them. Just my thought :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.