Decrease Bounce Rate for website?

Alex_smith

I have a website but its bounce rate is high and I want to decrease this rate.
Can you share me any tips how to deal with it.?
Thanks in advanced!

hoangvu

To decrease Bounce Rate for website, the first, you need to know what is Bounce Rate?
I can give you a simple guide to understand this.
For example: For example, someone types "SEO forum" on Google.com, then go to your page, but they read and out the site immediately, this is called Bounce Rate. If this rate is high then no good for you and you will need to review again your content or navigation on the website.

So how can improve the Bounce rate of website? Make it decrease?
Here I would like to consult you some ways:

1. Create unique content
Unique content can not be certain that readers will keep on your site longer but if they read and find them useful for them then they will read another articles on your site.

2. Mix the contents well and creating good internal links
Write good, it is not enough, you need to create web pages like WikiPedia, mean that you will have more relevant content and give opportunities for reader can read more, also internal links will improve your SEO and decrease your bounce rate a bit.

3. Improve your web design
Your web template (design) plays an important role in decreasing Bounce Rate for your website. Good information from your aritlce, not mean they will find other articles to read if they can navigate well on your site to find expected information that they want.
An advice is keep it simple and friendly with users.

4. Page Loading
Okay, this can make you lose your visitors or readers when they must wait too long to see your information on website. Most of people will leave your website if they must wait from 5 seconds to see somethings.

5. Smart Advertising
Please use the ad placements do not confuse users, or they will abandon your site and never come back.

6. Adding related posts under each post
This is important thing to keep your reader continues reading related articles from your website when they completely read an article. Don't miss this point and it will help improve your bounce rate as well.

7. Split a long post into shorter posts
This is a nice technique that more people could not note on your blog articles or posts. A long post can make readers leave your post because they could still not information that they need. Consume more their time also is a problem.

Hope it helps!

Alawi

Thanks in advanced!
High bounce rate is caused by bad experience from the visitors which means your website don't meet the needs of the users that's why they abandoned your page and find another source until they satisfied and benefited. Study the behavior of your targeted audience and provide them interesting and engaging content that will benefit them in the long run.

johnnleo

Write valuable content that will make your visitors engage with it and keep them for a long time in your site..it's main thing in decrease your website bounce rate.

vishwa

Focus on your content, Interlink your website pages or post with each other.

ericplotz1

Here is a humongous SECRET!

Use VIDEO!

I guarantee you imbed a video to autoplay, and it will fix your bounce rate. Make sure the video captures the visitor immediately. Learn how to do that. It's much easier to get someone to watch a video then it is to get someone to read :D

Cheers

ShoeNickel

Thanks in advanced!
Add more engaging content that keeps your readers busy.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.