What is a Simple Cheap Business to Start?

Maxwell

My fund is limited to invest into online business but want to start a genuine business on the internet. Ruling out article writing, becoming a VA, micro jobs, ebook offers...etc. (not really a business, more of a JOB), what would you recommend?

Thanks in advanced!

SydneyKubik

Following business are good to start:
Homemade gourmet foods, Lawn care, Sales Consultant, Babysitting, Cleaning services, Catering, Errands, Virtual assistant.

Last edited:

SydneyKubik

Ok, then I think you should start online marketing, you can do SEO, SMO for any website. Start with some easy techniques, they are the best according to me.

Fredrick

Sure you can do it simply hiring a VA

Any requirements to start with these services?
I sure if you are not a graphics designer, you can go with it, right?

bob

bob
what is VA? and if we don't know about graphic design then we will do for the next to start business without knowledge of it?

Fredrick

Fredrick
VA stands for a virtual assistant who is knowledgeable in
the graphic design field you can get to hire them from
sites like odesk, elance etc where you can find good
freelancers who do good graphic designing for lesser
rate and you can use their services to promote your
graphic design business even if you dont have any
knowledge about it..

PACADEM

These can work but a proven free or virtually free system exist for newbies to start a serious online business. Very soon, I will post these links here. I am just going to come soon.....

Warren76

My fund is limited to invest into online business but want to start a genuine business on the internet. Ruling out article writing, becoming a VA, micro jobs, ebook offers...etc. (not really a business, more of a JOB), what would you recommend?

Thanks in advanced!
Maxwell, take a look at this on-line business opportunity, which costs ONLY $1.50 to upgrade
to Level 1. Learn more about that business opportunity, starting [URLnf=http://super2x7.com/vid.php?r=Warren76]here![/URLnf]

DebraCrowl

If you want to start business over the internet then Sales Consultant, Translator, Elder caregiver can be a good option.

ElixantTechnology

One thing that I've been doing some research into is dropshipping. If you can get on board with a dropshipper that sells a product that is trending, put together a website and integrate the solution you could be pretty well off.

Genius At Play

The web has so many ways to earn money quickly, just need the right approach. :)

Try YouTube/Clickbank+CPA and I heard people make quick easy money on Fiver. :)

I hope you are having a great day!

Sincerely,

Randy Gardner

wendysun

Well I think the simplest business is selling food. You can always homemade it or ask your friends who are pretty good at cooking to come up with some special food. It is really low cost, and you don't have to rent a place, you can just use your kitchen. You can start with online order. Everything is cheap. The initial cost will only be cooking materials, and great many time that spent on online marketing.

charlly008

Wow, i am reading lot of business options here which i think will be a bit hard to start than what i have. Man, you should create a program online where people can come in and make money. Like a Matrix Program. Charge your members maybe $2 out of what they are paying to join your program. If you are able to get in 10,000 people, that is $20,000 for you, man.

The easiest and fastest way to make money is owning a Money Making program online but you must be honest. Do not intend to scam people and you will surely make it. You can do this and then venture into offline business later.

Mompreneur

Affiliate marketing is always a great way to start. This is where you promote other people's products for a predetermined commission. You just post links or banners where people will click them and you earn a commission every time someone buys. You can choose to promote physical products such as books, CDs, furniture, just about anything. Commission Junction and ShareaSale are two of the best affiliate networks to find these types of products.

Or you can choose to promote digital products on all sorts of topics. Clickbank.com and Zaxaa.com are both good places to find these sorts of digital products to promote.

As far as promotional strategies go, you could create a blog, write articles, create videos (product review videos are very popular) and then display the banner ads or text links in this content.

SalauddinBappi

Following business are good to start:
Homemade gourmet foods, Lawn care, Sales Consultant, Babysitting, Cleaning services, Catering, Errands, Virtual assistant.

Peeves

I think you can make a genuine game online, games or useful apps in Apple store. It required very little money to start !

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.