Does Google adsense hate Asian countries ?

hoangvu

Hello all,

I'm planning to put Google adsense on my sites and blogs for making online money.
But I have heard somewhere that Google hates Asian countries. either their account get banned or getting low cpc from Google while following all Terms and Conditions of Google Adsense. I'm from Asian.

Thoughts ?

hoangvu

These are all fake rumours. Adsense runs safely and professionally for Asian countries just as well as other countries. Only problem is that you will get paid less than first world countries such as USA and Canada.
That's good susggestions from you.
other suggestions ?

vishwa

no, its not true. I am also from India and recently I got approval from adsense. So, Don't make attention to this bogus rumors.

Pandora Blake

Actually Google hates traffic from Asia, If you have fair amount of visitors from UK and USA you can earn enough from Adsense.

londonmoon

That's not true. Their is just too much opportunity for it to hate those countries other than do business with them.

HostAwesome

Yeah, don't worry about the rumors =) . Focus on writing good content and you'll be fine.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
bvv
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.