Need software support to analyse customers interaction on the website

Zoe

Hi webmasters,
I am a new member. I expect at all your experience to help my issue.

I need software or any tools support to analyse customers interaction via live chat web. This information will help me make better marketing plan.

Please recommend if you know

LazyRiches

@Zoe

I found a thread mentioned which you asked on this forum
Best Live Chat Software

Using functions existed in live chat software can directly view your customers doing on your site ( what they are viewing) or you can open a new welcome chat to them

Also, a good tool is Google webmaster tool and Google analytics, they integrated tools allow you to see your customers visited your site from where, from which keywords, what they are viewed..etc

Emily Anna

Most of live chat software analyze interaction customer a bit good way. You can use it instead of using separately software that not to connect closely with your website. I realize that either software has different analysis customers feature that appropriate to each customer purpose. You can choose the most suitable live chat with your purpose.

Zoe

@LazzyRiches:
Thanks for your suggestion, I have consulted this thread and saw a lot of livechat software. Perhaps, I need to change your livechat tool or I will search a separately analysis software.
@ Emily Anna
Do you want to mention the difference in much analysis livechat software or software analysis. Please share your ideas clearly

Emily Anna

I mean, each analysis feature of most livechat software has different function and analyzing customer purpose. You need to define what information of customer to analyze, and choose accordingly after. There is much appropriate software such as the mentioned topic.

Zoe

The information of customers is analyzed via analytic tool on livechat or other software that is not integrated with web as google analytics. Therefore, I have a question " What the different things between analytic tool on livechat and google analytic?

Jovani

Jovani
Integrate google analytics and livechat into websites is the same, no difference, but functions to use them in user control panel is different. You need to login on each one to see the differences.

jone

Almost all software livechat gg analystic use, but they will offer other functions you need to try, would be very time consuming if you go try them all.
Please list all expected functions, other features that you desire, and narrowing choices.
I think you need to give information and hear advice from everyone.

Zoe

Live chat helper is a good free software, I appreciate it, but it seems that this software is not supported in managing staff, this could be a pretty big minus point.
At the same time I was using Subiz - a new software, I do not have much experience, only 2 day trial, but they have the devotion in supporting.
I will share more about my experience next week

Zoe

"you can find anything about Live chat Helper on website . However, I will point out one of the features that I feel like the best from it.
• For customers chat with you, you can see the history of their visit, which will help you more easily answer them.
• Automatically reply to messages from customers.
• The conversation will be stored whole.
• Allow flexible use of each of the roles of different users. "

But I wonder whether the free version, my data is secure ?

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.