How to improve Local listing Ranking?

Liliana

What are the best SEO techniques in place to improve Google local listing ranking. I am trying to improve my keywords on search results and also Google map position but having difficulty in that, does anyone have experience on this field.?

Please share any tips

Ric

Create or claim your local listings on all business directory websites where are your business listed. Once you’ve created/ claim business than full fill all information such as: Name, Address, Category, Phone numbers & contact email. Also upload few images of your business or products.
It will help your site improve Local listing Ranking :)

sbweb

In order to rank better locally, you have to do more of the core SEO stuff, such as content creation and link building. For local businesses, I would suggest submitting your site to various local biz directories. There's a ton of ways to build links - use different strategies - mix it up a bit.

Ref: Pigeon update, July 2014

ShoeNickel

Easy. Make sure your on page seo is up to par before you start on the off page seo portion. For off page build quality backlinks from high pr pages with a good amount of DA (and low OBL) so you don't share to much of the link juice with anyone else. Setup some social signals also. Social media is a good way to build your brand and get targeted traffic almost instantly

Reactions: Liliana

Liliana

Liliana
How to get good amount of DA (and low OBL) ?
sorry I don't understand, what is OBL ?
Social media is a good way to build your brand and get targeted traffic almost...you mean I should promote on facebook group, increase FB friends/connections, tweet daily on Twitter and make bookmarking daily, right? or some ways else?

pramod

Now-a-days none of the local citation works, so only focus on authenticated local websites. Best is to list your Websites on Google & Bing Places, get reviews from your clients for your business on Google & Bing. Update your business regularly, ask your customers to place reviews for your business.

Other Websites which may benefit you are Hotfrog, Aboutus.org & other few local directories.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.