20 webpages website can be ranked?

Liliana

Hello

I'm having a small shop only about 20 webpages (urls) I'm wondering that I can do SEO with on these pages better than others. :)
Normally, we need more webpages indexed by Google, we will have opportunities to get ranked better on search engines as Matt cutt said.

what is your opinion?
Can I rank for a website only 20 webpages?

fieldomobify99

yes, you can get rank for 20 webpage website or more pages. But your website content should be unique and high quality and then you have need to do on-page seo for your site and link building work.

hoangvu

hoangvu
This idea is correct, even you can rank for 1 page but need to do it perfectly (unique content, SEO on page, off page...etc) but it will be more better if you have more webpages on your websites. More webpages indexed, more chances you will get customers when they find you via search engines like Google or Bing :)

sbweb

It matter if you have 1 or 20 pages. These days it's more about quality over quantity.

Give the users what (the content) they want and build links too.

ShoeNickel

20 web pages is more the enough. I have seen 5 page websites hit page one with good on page seo

Liliana

Liliana
Would you give me more details on how to do that to get high rankings for less pages on a website?

I feel easy to rank for websites that having more webpages because it has more opportunities to appear on search result :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views