IM noob looking for guidance or internship

emanate

Hello, I don't have experience in IM. I'm looking for a career change and it has been my dream job for quite some time to make money online. I have tried buying and reading ebooks but a lot of them seemed very dishonest or already saturated.

I am looking for somewhere to intern for free or possibly make a little money writing articles/doing grunt work. I have a strong work ethic and am actually fairly successful in my current occupation. I just don't feel like what I am doing is very legitimate and I want to make a more integrous income. Part of the reason I am doing this is because I want to settle down and start a family some day. I'm not getting any younger and I feel like I need to start making changes in my life.

I started a forum last month that has 99 members. I feel I could write some fairly decent articles and advertisements. I have a very realistic outlook on life which is part of the reason I am successful doing what I do now. I recently got a position managing a web community start-up dealing with adoptive families based on an idea I pitched. This is part of the reason I would like to get experience interning.

I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting my introduction like this.

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to possibly working with some of you and getting my feet wet in the industry.

Maxwell

Hello emanate, I'm the same to you, get into IM one year ago but no more experience with it.
I am looking for opportunities to co-operator with internet marketers to earn money online. If you have any ideas/opportunities, please shoot me a message. I'm expecting that.

Greeting and welcome you to the Webmaster Sun. :)

hoangvu

Hey emanate, if you have any questions about IM, post on this forum I and someone here can show you out problems you need to solve :)
Nice to meet you and welcome to the abroad!

Craxx

Welcome to the board.
My Suggestion: NEVER start with a forum.
You can provide article writing services in Fiverr (It's much easier to get sales in Fiverr than it is in any other Freelancer sites). You'd only get $5 for an article but you can use that money to spend on bigger projects.

emanate

Aren't there a bunch of people offering that service on fiverr with more experience than me? I'm offering my services for free just to get experience and connections in the industry.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads