5 simple tips to speed up your WordPress website

hoangvu

In SEO industry, a site must be able to load content quickly, this would help a better user experience, while still providing much of the content, images and useful information... It is also a criterion can not be ignored in rankings or improve rankings on the results of a search engine.
I will share with you 5 simple tips to get a website that speed can be doubled if the test GTmetrix (This tool is used to measure the load time of a web page)

Tip 1: design a professional website, does not overreach. Sitemaps layout must be a reasonable way to help reduce loading times for web pages.

Tip 2: Choose a reputable hosting provider, if you want you can check the speed of the hosting websites before purchasing by watching the host in which the load was like.

Tip 3: Before you upload the images to a website, make sure you have optimized images using Save for Web tool in Adobe Photoshop or similar tools in the graphics program. Besides, there are many tools online to do this, you just need to search through google.

Tip 4: Consider using a CDN that allows you to serve static content of web pages (images, css, javascript ...) it will reduce the resource load for your web server, the effect is clear, but it also costs you much less expensive if you need a good service from CDN providers.

Tip 5: Use a cache plugin manager. You can combine CDN cache plugin. This tool will reduce load time as javascript and css files, data compression and cache support. You can refer Rocket WP plugin.

Now you can see but the effect of the above optimization gives your website. It is useful, right? :D
If you have other tips to help speed up the loading of wordpress, please share tips Ad. I hope I can learn more knowledge from you.

bob

I used some ways to speed up my wordpress blog
- remove unusable plugins
- limit number of social buttons
- install cache plugins like WP-Supercache, QuickCache or W3 TotalCache
- put javascript under footer and zip javascript or CSS files
- enable GZIP Compression
- decrease number of comments on each post.
- use simple wordpress themes

:)

Craxx

I use the WP Super Cache Plugin it woks great.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views