How can speed up website

Betty Jones

I have a website that is content based. Last week I suddenly saw some errors in my webmaster.

1.Server error
2.1507 URL not found
3.Structure error

I am trying to fix all these errors, register a complain again hosted provider, then add 404 redirected plugins to remove all 404 errors.
After doing all these steps I fetch by website using Google's webmaster fetch system.
The next day I see all errors are gone, I became happy.
But now I see the page low speed tow high website takes almost 20 second to load.
Can anybody help me how can speed will be increased?

Maxwell

leesaaugustin

Google's webmaster tool also give you suggestions for improving web page speed. Fellow them

astutium

But now I see the page low speed tow high website takes almost 20 second to load.
Where is the hosting ?
What type of hosting do you have ?
Where are your visitors based ?
Have you done a waterfall test to see whats taking time ?

Chris DaSilva

Remove Unnecessary Plugins and Add-ons. ...
Significantly Limit, or Remove, Social Sharing Buttons on Your Website. ...
Load Analytics and Ad Networks Code Asynchronously. ...
Enable Expires Headers. ...
Enable Caching. ...
Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) ...
Get a Better Web Host. ...

buzybee-kevin

Any issues seen in Google Webmaster tools will be for the benefit of search engine optimization. Again nothing in Google webmaster tools will tell you or point you in the right direction as to why your site is slow only that it is. There are a lot of variables that effects a websites speed. It could be an issue with your website or your hosting provider or both. Below are a couple of really good tools that you can use. Using these tools will help point you in the right direction.

https://www.webpagetest.org/
https://tools.pingdom.com/

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
Agree with you and almost loading problems caused by hosting providers, if we move to a fast server, everything will be solved. Also, the result from webpagetest and pingdom is far difference.

buzybee-kevin

That is not what I said it could be many problems not just the host. Many customers automatically blame the host for the slowness of their websites and a lot of the times that is not the case. Its up to the customer to optimize their sites use the server caching benefits and monitor resource usage. Just about all host offer many tools to monitor CPU,RAM,IOPS and so forth. If you are consistently being throttled back then you may have a problem. Either your host is not giving you enough resources or you need to upgrade your plan or find out why your site is using so much resources.

I am going to take a wild guess and say that you have purchased a low cost shared hosting plan and you have a WordPress site that you want to install and run lots of plugins.

Aditi Barman

If you are facing issues while loading your web page, then it is advisable to follow the instructions from Google. It is an easy way - got to the browser, write Page Speed Test in the text box, you will get page speed test from Google developers. Click into that and you get a text box, copy paste your site on that text box. Click the analyze button and you will get every details regarding your page speed.

Hope this will help.

All the very best!!

Traffic

Optimize your coding I have seen a few lines of html be a full page using wysiwyg editor like front page so learn to code. 350kb png images can compress without losing clarity down to 35kb if saved as jpeg correctly. Colour scale your images eg menus down from 16 million colors. All of this helps I know designers that can buld amazing sites that waste no bandwidth and still have high end graphics.
The reality is you get what you pay for. If your on shared hosting you will always be punished when another site on server is using disk space, cpu or bandwidth. This is all to normal for shared hosting to have problems as always someone hogging it.

webecommercepros

Optimize your images and javascript code first compress images in kbs .Remove extra funcitonality and extra codes.

tayyabwpb

You can easily speed up your website by implementing the following methods

1. Image Optimization
2. HTML/CSS & JS Code optimization

And if you are a WordPress website owner then you can use the following plugins to boost the website speed.

1. Autoptimize for HTML/CSS & JS optimization
2. Imagify & Smush for Image optimization
3. WP Rocket plugin for overall website speed optimization

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.