Review My Coupon Site

Craxx

My coupon site is all about Jabong, it's an largest Indian eCommerce website.
I would like to get your tips and advice to improve my website.
Url: [URLnf="http://www.jabongcouponcodes.in"]http://www.jabongcouponcodes.in[/URLnf]

Regards,

RockSite1

The look is fairly appealing. It seems pretty straight-forward. A few grammar improvements:

"Find Best Jabong Coupon codes and JabongWorld Coupon Codes of October 2014," ->
"Find the best Jabong Coupon codes and JabongWorld coupon codes for October 2014,"

Also, the text itself literally suggests the site will only have coupons for 10/2014, but this is of course, ridiculous. The paragraph suggests you are offering:

* Jabong Coupon codes
* JabongWorld Coupon Codes
* discount offers
* deals

In fact, three or four of those things are probably the same thing.

"Save you money by using these coupons when you shop at Jabong." ->
"Save money by using these coupons when you shop at Jabong."

"It’s very simple to use this codes as well as deals on Jabong, you can see the guide to use these coupons at the end of the page." ->
"It’s very simple to use this codes as well as deals on Jabong. You can see the guide to use these coupons at the end of the page."
Also, is using a code and getting a deal two different things? It seems like you are offering two things which are the same thing.

"You can easily avail Jabong Coupon Codes by just following these four simple & easy steps." ->
"You can easily avail yourself of Jabong Coupon Codes by just following these four simple & easy steps." or
"You can easily use these Jabong Coupon Codes by just following these four simple & easy steps."

"Jabong is an fastest growing Indian shopping website where you can buy lifestyle products, shoes, fragrances, home accessories and other fashion products. " ->
"Jabong is the fastest growing Indian shopping website where you can buy lifestyle products, shoes, fragrances, home accessories and other fashion products. "
Also, you might try, for "you can buy," to replace it with ""that sells" or "that carries".

Continuing from there, " at low price" -> "at low prices"
"you can also apply voucher code on products" -> "you can also apply voucher codes on products"
"to get more discount" -> "to get even better discounts"
"Its one of the most amazing feature" -> "One of its most amazing features"

The "Jabong Review" menu item leads to a description of Jabong, but it is not really much of a review. One could not e.g. expect you to find fault with it. It doesn't compare e.g. its payment methods with those of other websites. It is more like an "About Jabong" topic; although I see you already have one. You might consolidate the two into one, and have somebody with better English grammar proof it. E.g. "jewelries" and "feedbacks" should be "jewelry" and "feedback"; and there are many more there.

I hope the Comments box has robust spam resistance.

Hostname.club

You should find a better theme, do not use a default Wordpress theme. :)

ronjon

If you can remove stuff that shows it's wordpress.

One thing, could be my preference - too much scrolling. If you can cut it down without making too much stuff on one screen I would like it more. Check out the site fatwallet, they do horizontal coupons like browsing on an online store -- good use of screen real estate.

dipincome

You need to work on design to make your website look professional. Rest remains great but you will have to work on the looks.

Hyuga

I really suggest you to find a better theme, this one is way too simple.

koolphoto

I don't have a problem with the theme or colors. The only thing I would suggest is that you have a logo made. Then create a nice header for the top of your site and get someone to install it for you. You might have to do a little rewriting of the css style sheet. If you don't want to spend too much money maybe try fiverr for a logo. Otherwise, I don't see a problem with the site.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies