Review my forum

pstefanov

Hello,
Would love some feedback about my forum for software! Positive or negative, all is good. Tell me what don`t you like, what do you like in it. And what is missed and have need to add.

You can read more about Softmunity in the poster.

View attachment 856

Regards,
Peter :)

emanate

I think the color scheme could be changed to something less bland. Also, maybe you could put the banner advertisement somewhere less centralized like the very top. That way your users won't think you are only trying to monetize traffic.

I'm not expert though, so don't take my advice to seriously.

Holly Nicole

Tell me what don`t you like, what do you like in it. And what is missed and have need to add.

Regards,
I like its color but you mixed it wherever, that's not good. Only should on some parts like header, why you should join in sort community, softmunity button and footer. And text should be black or white, don't make them the same background colors
Ah :D one more things, logo icon should be bigger, vise versa logo text should be smaller, it will be better :eek:k:

RockSite1

The background graphic is barely visible below "Forum for Software." I was wondering if it was white, or if there was something there. The space below "Recent Topics" seems too large. When I go to a post, the white area below "Forum for Software" seems a bit big. You might consider putting Recent Posts below the list of forums. If you go to delete a post, e.g. for spamming, you will probably delete it instead of sending it to "Trash", so you may find you don't need that category.

RockSite1

The background graphic is barely visible below "Forum for Software." I was wondering if it was white, or if there was something there. The space below "Recent Topics" seems too large. When I go to a post, the white area below "Forum for Software" seems a bit big. You might consider putting Recent Posts below the list of forums. If you go to delete a post, e.g. for spamming, you will probably delete it instead of sending it to "Trash", so you may find you don't need that category.

pstefanov

@RockSite1 , really thanks a lot for this review. I will solve these little problems.

Domainmarket

You guys on Webmastersun are so Talented
I like your website, it looks great!

basicblogtalk

Hello,
Would love some feedback about my forum for software! Positive or negative, all is good. Tell me what don`t you like, what do you like in it. And what is missed and have need to add.

You can read more about Softmunity in the poster.

View attachment 856

Regards,
I have went through the forum, and I like the color your menu and footer but I don't like background image. I that it look noisy to me. Oh, anyway please do not use the link for keyword because you will be warned by moderator. so, please change that to url without link

You guys on Webmastersun are so Talented
I like your website, it looks great!
I think that you should explain him more reason why you like the website.

dandeedo

I like your forum. How long this forum is up? If you need any help on online marketing you can pm me.

Overall, I like your forum. It's SEO friendly, having a favicon, and fonts are larger. You can put the links to your social icons and may be you can do some modification in the footer. May be try another color as it's too reddish?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views