Best VPS Hosting in USA?

Liliana

Hello,

My company is going to change to a new VPS hosting because we are hosting on a shared hosting and it didn't maintain loading speed for our websites. We need website load fast on stronger host thus I'm looking for a best VPS hosting in USA to recommend to my company manager. I am seeing packages of arvixe from banner of this forum, also looking for other options from hosting providers before decide buying a new VPS.

Please recommend some VPS hosting company names and PM me URLs that websites are hosting out there.
Price range can be from $30 to $60 / a month
prefer managed VPS hosting

I can check its speed :)

Thanks in advanced!

p/s: I will find a good VPS in a week.

emanate

does it need to have cpanel? are most of your users in a localized area?

I use atlantic.net

lots of people seem to use hostgator. i also considered ramnode.

ericplotz1

Hello,

My company is going to change to a new VPS hosting because we are hosting on a shared hosting and it didn't maintain loading speed for our websites. We need website load fast on stronger host thus I'm looking for a best VPS hosting in USA to recommend to my company manager. I am seeing packages of arvixe from banner of this forum, also looking for other options from hosting providers before decide buying a new VPS.

Please recommend some VPS hosting company names and PM me URLs that websites are hosting out there.
Price range can be from $30 to $60 / a month
prefer managed VPS hosting

I can check its speed :)

Thanks in advanced!

p/s: I will find a good VPS in a week.
Hostwinds has been great for my company :D

does it need to have cpanel? are most of your users in a localized area?

I use atlantic.net

lots of people seem to use hostgator. i also considered ramnode.
Host gator used to be good and now they are terrible after the recent takeover by EIG and getting rid of a ton of their dedicated servers because they're cheap f***ers.

Mr.Bin

Think of having a deal with hostsailor.com or nextpointhost.com, these hosts provide reliable and low cost VPS deals which are worth trying.
Just my two cents.

Liliana

After some researches I found some vps company names like
interserver.net
inmotionhosting.com good for business
arvixe.com best unmanaged VPS (I chatted with their support to ask about some sites hosted on my expected packages but they didn't show me, I need to test the speed)
digitalocean.com tried in the past and not good for me
linode.com
hostgator.com I used shared hosting there but must leave cause by CPU usage thus I think their VPS willo be the same shared hosting :rolleyes2:
greengeeks.com
myhosting.com
lunarpages.com

Anyone tried vps hosting providers above? give me your reviews?

HostNurse

With your current budget you can find a good VPS, how much disk space, bandwidth and RAM do you need?

Liliana

Liliana
~ 50GB disk space is enough, 30GB banwidth (unlimited banwidth is preferred) and RAM from 2GB to 4GB. I suppose that number of CPUs decide loading speed, right?
I searching vps for my company, not for me hence it's not easy, i need a popular vps provider with more good reviews and websites hosted there running fast.

Flag

Good VPS providers are greenlionnet and hostgator.
They have affordable prices and stable servers which are online for 24 hours.

Liliana

Liliana
I don't think their vps will be good because I tried shared hosting at hostgator and got some small issues. Never ever heard about greenlionnet before :)

TejasWebHosting

TejasWebHosting
The only provider I wouldn't outright recommend is HostGator. All the companies mentioned in here do good work and have solid offerings.

I know from experience that switching to a VPS from shared has quite a bit of benefits (but be ready for a bit of a learning curve once you adjust to the new features / benefits). Utilizing SSD drives combined with a VPS is a no brainer and worth the extra cost. You won't be disappointed if you do so.

Reactions: Liliana

Liliana

Liliana
We bought a VPS provider here and ran websites on it :)

We are an organization so that always find more hosting providers for our websites and leave low quality providers after months if they didn't really provide us quality services.

Please explain for me more details on bold text in quote above? why you suggested that?

TejasWebHosting

TejasWebHosting
Sure! I do realize SSD Drives were not mentioned, but if the provider you choose gives you the option ... Take it. In short, the VPS is MUCH faster. Data is processed much faster and results in a very quick server and by extension, websites are faster too.

martinpetrak

there are many hosting providers you must search on google engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget

Snel

It's hard to find the best VPS deal as it can be good for one webmasters and bad for the others.

bronks

The best VPS providers are a2hosting.com and virtono.com.
Servers are well-supported and their prices are competitive.
They take a good care of all their customers.

ElixantTechnology

From past experience I would recommend FutureHosting for VPS. Unfortunately over at Elixant we aren't offering VPS at this moment otherwise I would jump in and give you a hand.

Berns

Best VPS deals are available from a2hosting company.
Servers are solid and prices are competitive.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.