How to remove the negative links from the google?

alishbafatima

Hi Friends,

I am doing the Online reputation of a president from 8 months but the negative links are shown in First page of Google. how can i remove negative links from first page of the Google?

Pls suggest me

ridgley

Submit the negative link to remove content from google webmaster tool or you can remove that by using removeem.com. It is link removal tool but I you have to pay. If you want to use their software.

coolsitesv

You may first ask the website owner to manually remove the links from their site, if they don't respond to your messages then go for disavow tool.

sarvodyaseo

You can use disavow tool for remove negative links. this tool is available in Google webmaster tool.

HostNurse

Contact the websites owners to remove the links and use the Google disavow tool.

BloodMaster

I agree with @Vaneeta and @HostNurse. As you analyze the back-links and find some negative back-links to your site than you can contact to the site webmaster and tell him to remove than specific content or remove your site URL. Another way to remove the back-links is using Google's Disavow option available in Google's webmaster tool.

walker.king89

As all the members are agree with Google webmaster Disavow tool. This tool is best to remove the back-links which have low quality and zero PR. You may need to check the DA"Domain Authority" of Linked page and if this is low then make a list of all the back-links which have low quality and make a .txt file. then submit this to Google Disavow tool. All the link placed on this file will be removed from Google indexing.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.