Yahoo answers for SEO or traffic?

msWendy

I posted answers on questions at Yahoo answers with hope that I will get traffic from links that I putted on content of answers
Do you think that will i have traffic from Yahoo answers or SEO benefits from it?
please advise me

HostNurse

Yahoo answers is a good source of traffic, the back links are no follow, but they are good for link profile diversity,

ericplotz1

All though it is nofollow it will give your site relevance to keywords that are used in the thread and the more traffic that visits through the thread, then the more relevance it shows.

It's nofollow because yahoo is lazy and can't monitor the links as well as Google. Which make it a perfect opportunity for Internet Marketers. I have links on "hot" threads from years ago in Yahoo that are still making me money. :D

basicblogtalk

I posted answers on questions at Yahoo answers with hope that I will get traffic from links that I putted on content of answers
Do you think that will i have traffic from Yahoo answers or SEO benefits from it?
please advise me
Yes, it is too much benefit for increase traffic but to make sure that it is quality content such answer and question..! The spam not not give pretty traffic.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views