The fastest ways to design Infographic?

Maya

Hi,

I intend to report by infographic style, but I only know to use the basic tools of Photoshop that does not know how to use drawing tools, make suggestions to help me to be able to design it the fastest.
Website or icon are available as well.

Thanks in advance

Alex_smith

Hey Maya, with Photoshop it is enough to design a good infographic that you want, speed depends on how you use its tools and combine tools effectively.
According to me, the fastest ways to design infographic is you use shape tools and text tool, you don't need to know more about drawing tools. For some better presentation, you can use free icons search via the internet to include to your design. Also, If possible, learn Corel draw, a good tool to design vector graphic and you will have infographics more impressive with this tool.

Good luck!

Tommy

Hi,

I intend to report by infographic style, but I only know to use the basic tools of Photoshop that does not know how to use drawing tools, make suggestions to help me to be able to design it the fastest.
Website or icon are available as well.

Thanks in advance
You can simply learn ways to use Drawing tools [URLnf="http://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/drawing-pen-tools.html"]here[/URLnf] from photoshop website, but this tool is still not enough to design an attractive infographic, you need to combine all tools in PS to get the best results as Alex mentioned in post above. :)

donaldmedina

Infographics are a great way to showcase your products or services or say something in an interesting manner using less words. There are many sites online like piktochart where you can make interesting infographics using templates easily and fast.

Cochel

Go to piktochart dot com. You can also use their available templates.

bijutoha

I love your question The fastest ways to design Infographic?. So, there are another useful resources to make info-graphics. Such as...
canva.com
easel.ly
infogr.am
venngage.com

Hope you like them too.:)

rozzski89

rozzski89
All of them are online tools?

I am looking for a software that work offline on my PC.

Is it possible? and it should allow me to import clip arts or patterns to use for design infographic.

ansada73

ansada73
Try Inkscape if you're interested in creating infographics offline. It's a vector-based illustration program, and it's free. It can import clipart as well as bitmapped graphics. It can convert bitmaps to vectors with its trace tool. It also has filters you can apply on objects to add certain effects.

It also has the ability to create presentations using JessyInk extensions built into the software. You can then just use a web browser that has the ability to open and render correctly .SVG files (e.g. Firefox).

WebmasterPhil

I strongly recommend Canva. It's an online app that is easily accessible on the web and the user interface is awesome. They layout is intuitive and the best part is that Canva has everything at your fingertips. They come with a library of built-in infographic elements (such as charts, figures, etc.) and sells 3rd party stock images for cheap.

You can of course create infographics in Photoshop but Photoshop is expensive, if you don't have an earlier desktop version, and you'll still need a library of stock images to work with. Canva has many templates to work with so it's much faster, more easier, and less hassle than Photoshop in many ways.

Last edited:

kim16

Speed is relative. If you plan to design your infographics in a complex manner, then it's going to eat some of your time. Otherwise, I guess it'll be easier for you. But in terms of designing software, I suggest that you go for AI and INDD. These two are somewhat integrated. Good luck!

davebusiness86s

Hi Maya,
You should try GIMP to create infographics. It is a very easy to use tool and it very effective. I don't have much graphic design skill but I still manage to do good with GIMP.
Hope this help

KarstenHartog

Didn't see Snappa mentioned here. They have an infographic section for social media and you can create a free account to get started. Canva is also good and one I've used personally to create infographics.

bernawrd

If you want to speedup infographic designing, then you can check infogr or Piktochart websites. Both offer templates and a simple way to edit or design your own inforgraphic. There are also variety of other templates on the internet that you can use to fulfill your designing needs.

DarioPV

PS + AI + a Freepick/Shutterstock subscription = Great looking infog that can be made in a reasonable time depending on how efficient you are in the tools mentioned.

In your case, if you only have a basic PS understanding than you are probably better of using one of the free tools people mentioned. They will serve you well if you aren't making anything too complex.

mikeandy01

like someone already suggested above, i would recommend looking for some good free templates available online via google that you can simply edit to your needs using photoshop, that would be the quickest and cheapest option :)

you should definately check out canva.com that should help :)

Last edited by a moderator:

joed77

Adobe Indesign is the best choice, as complicated as it might looks, is actually simple and effective, Infographics always gonna have some kind of a chart, so you'll have a bunch of apps in your desktop. the second best choice is Open Office, the open source version of Microsoft Office which you can use as well, the best thing with this solution is that you can do your charts, editing, calculation, drawing, at the same time.
If you need some clarifications, just let me know.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views