Does anyone use Instagram for advertising?

Alex_smith

Hi friends,
Did you use Instagram for advertising and get good results with it?
If yes, any specific niches that it works well with?

emanate

It seems like it would have great potential once you get a following going. I suppose the key is to post a lot of good content and then occasionally throw in some ads here and there just like with any other social network.

My friend has a lot of success with rolling papers. He posts amazing content though so that is why he has great success.

coolsitesv

Lots of people getting success with Instagram but mostly Women items get sold there more often like Watches, Shoes, Accessories. So, creating a women based website would be a good idea to capture those huge money making areas.

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
This is absolutely false and more applies to Pinterest then anything.

I have a business selling vape pens, and over 50% of my online clients come from instagram, mostly male. Just depends on the niche and how photogenic it is. If you have a niche where you can take photos that are really cool and attract your targeted buyers, then Instagram is a money generating machine!

Everyone is on Instagram, now a days. Womens products do well no matter where you are.

khurramarain

You can do this by having a huge following list. Once you have followers then you can post advertisements just like any other social media platform.

lucyl

Instagram is great for advertising but perhaps think carefully about your target audience first. I think it is fair to say that most people that use Instagram tend to be younger - maybe somewhere in the range of 12-35. This means if your product is aimed at someone older it may not be worth spanning this additional social network as it will take unnecessary time and effort to maintain and won't really generate relevant follows or purchases.

luispas

I do it and it's really helpful, if you're starting it's a great idea. You will always get more followers day by day if you use the correct hashtags.

aretteprieve

Yes, ads on Instagram work well. And there are no specific niches. the HQ pictures and right hashtags that really matter. Plus don't forget to follow your target audiece and engage it so you'll have more followers there

victoroj

I use Instagram for advertising my product and I would say that it works well, though Facebook is a much better platform. The first struggle I had (and probably the biggest struggle) was how to grow my followings, because that is the best way to advertise the product to a lot of potential customers. Once you got the massive following then it is easier to advertise, you just have to post interesting and good quality photos/content. Dont forget to use hashtags, that is very important.

richellemchua

Yes, a lot of business owners use instagram to promote their products. The reason why it gets successful is because most people on instagram are picky, if they see something that they can buy, they make sure first if it is worth buying. Now, good advertising leads to success and would actually bring you lots of customers especially if you know how to sales talk. Also, don't fool your instagram followers, don't lie about what your products claim because if you do, you'll only get bad reviews and ratings.

1stopinsta

Instagram was being used for advertisement by me. It helps me a lot and I am having huge followers. So when you think to advertise there, starting to get more and more target followers.

Last edited:

BillMMays

Hi Alex, According to recent survey Instagram is very popular platform nowadays. It is having so many users. I think it is the very good platform for the businessman to advertise their product and service. I am also thinking to promote my business on Instagram.

EmmittReynolds

Hello Alex!! I am using Instagram for advertising and promotion and always get the best results. My Business raised at a higher level through Instagram marketing. That's why I recommend you to use Instagram for advertising your site and I am sure you will be getting satisfaction.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
bob
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.