What is lead generation software and how does it work?

LazyRiches

I heard about these softwares that can generate leads, I don't know what it is? :think:
Can you explain for me what is it and how does it work?

Thanks for your tips

Fredrick

these software crawl the internet and get the email and phone numbers of the business or keyword you need from the db and gsa spider is a good one which you can use.

Fredrick

you can get the data as an excel file and you can call these customers over phone using telecallers (which many bpo services in India can offer you ) and get your product sold and also go for optin email service providers like aweber, rapidresponsebot and start building your niche list (be sure not to spam them)
and once prospects opts in you can followup and promote..

is this way to collect information from potential customers but how it solve with these data that it got?
which final tools to deliver/offer to those customers?

Joseph_Hill

Joseph_Hill
As I know these email marketing services (aweber, rapidresponsebot) can review your lists before submitting to them for sending emails
If they fount out they are not owned by you or from your sites, they can not accept.
How to pass that?
I don't know why some could send emails to me while I have not ever submitted to their list from such email services.

EpicGlobalWeb

Lead Prospector is by far one of my favorite prospecting tools. Don't be scared to call them.

The way lead prospector works is it pulls businesses in a certain zip code (you type it in) and it shows you the ones in your area that advertise.

This tells you three things:

1. The company has an ad budget
2. The company is more competitive than other companies about making sales
3. The company is actively looking for anything that can increase sales

I bought it last year and it has done well for me. It gives you company name, phone number, address, and advertise true or false.

I'm in Detroit, so I then take that info to Michigan Entity Search, type in the business name and that gets me the rest of the data I want (business owner name).

You don't have to do this but I do. Every state has an entity search in America. I always advocate cold-calling. But really, in this case, it's kind of warm.

Bonus note:

If you're a vendor of web development services, SEO, or internet marketing, these companies will be extremely receptive to you. Unlike the digital underworld we live in, your local HVAC shop will be very receptive and impressed with the services you can do for them.

SUPER BONUS TIP!

I wasn't going to share this but I want to see people do well in their business. ALWAYS look for companies that:

A: Advertise
B: Do not have a responsive website

You can honestly tell them that you can double their ad conversions by the end of the week. I do it all the time. I call up a prospect and say, "If I can double your ad sales for no money, would you give me 5 minutes in person to show you how?"

Nobody says no. I sell almost everybody I visit too. It works. And the "no money" part, I just tell them to charge it on a credit card and let the new customers pay for it. They're usually comfortable enough with me by then and they will for you too.

susiparker

Yeah, there are software like Expandi, Wekonnect, LinkedCamp and more that are designed to find, connect and generate qualified leads on LinkedIn. The benefit of this software is that they really bring outcomes with minimum effort involved.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.