EZmob.com - Monetize Your Mobile Traffic.

ezmob

EZmob, a mobile ad network offering a powerful mobile ad unit for online publishers and a more effective way for you to engage mobile users if you're an advertiser or brand.

We operate a network of mobile publishers connected to us via our proprietary ad unit formats, our unique advantage is the fact we do not promote brands via banner display which is non-effective in the mobile space, but through mobile popup and other intuitive yet disruptive ad units which receive 10x better engagement from mobile users when compared to display ads.

We generate outstanding eCPMs for our publishers and engaged quality users for our advertisers, I'm sure we can do the same for you!

To register as a publisher please visit this link www.ezmob.com/publisher-registration/

If you're interested in promoting your products / advertising on our network please contact us info @ ezmob.com

www.ezmob.com
View attachment 867

Alex_smith

will it show a bubble your ad on sites that putting mobile ad code?
I've ever tried mobile ad before, it's new to me, must have a question like that

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views