What is the most important key to Affiliate Marketing Success?

Faaiza

I heard more times about term "Affiliate Marketing" but i still get more difficult with it.
I don't know which I should follow and where to go.
Please guide me what is the most important key to Affiliate Marketing Success?
may be I will find out some things new from your shares :)

ericplotz1

To be honest affiliate marketing starts with product analysis. Master determining a profitable niche first and then move on to the next step. Finding the product is the toughest part.

I read a lot of news and that's how I come across my products. i look for "launches" and compare analytics and social behaviors with whats trending and then decide if the product will sell.

After that, build the site and optimize for the most profitable low/med comp keywords.

Then optimize for high comp keywords.

elcidofaguy

A while back I would of said "consistency" in all areas such as publishing content etc... However it all comes down to achieving a sale and by far the most important thing is to understand your target audiences pain point before beginning anything else... after that for me is to list build and grow trust through offering a report/advice which deals with some aspect of the pain point... Through that you can recommend products, get solid traffic to your offers and make some money... Personally I'm much more for list building these days - as I typically find that most sales is as a result of the list versus cold traffic....

NickTheMusketeer

It's all about what you promote, how you promote it and when you promote it.

What you promote -> The niche market and the niche product.
How you promote it -> Promotional methods (Solo Ads, Forums etc) and landing page.
When you promote it -> Yes, some days reach the sales peak but some others don't. Increase the budget for those days which you reach your sales peak(s).

Fonzan

First, work on your mindset to turn your "Opportunity seeker" mindset to a "Business owner" Mindset so you will stick to an IM system until it starts to make money. If you don't have your mindset under control, then it doesn't matter what you do, you will always fail, regardless how much effort and time you put into you IM. And also start to give a lot of value to others to build up credibility. When people know you, like you and thrust you, selling to them will be much easier. Good luck with your mindset.. :)

Last edited:

iamsubhra88

iamsubhra88

Thank you for this post .....I appreciate that ..:ertery:

Yes, if we want to do something (online or offline), then first we need right kind of mindset ...

*** The question of how do we get right kind of mindset ???

implement a 30/30/30 strategy ...

1. Read Book 30 minutes daily.

2. Lession Motivational Audios 30 minutes.

3. Do this for 30 days straight. (NO EXCUSE)

*** Give a lot of value ..

What is value ?????

In our business (Internet Marketing) value is free content that will help our subscribers to reach their goal...

James McAllister

Fonzan is right, you have to look at it from a long-term business perspective.

I am a blogger and an email marketer primarily, so most of my sales come from people who already know me and already trust me. This trust is established both through my blog as well as my emailing. I use an autoresponder to automate most of this process.

Of course there has got to be a demand for the product, so niche plays a huge part in what you'll be able to promote.

The Overseer

Would you be so kind as to tell us more about what exactly you are confused about? What do you know so far about AM and what has you confused? You don't really give much information and the "key" to affiliate marketing success is a term that's vague to the point of useless.

For example, if you have a killer sales funnel but no traffic, then traffic is the key. If you have traffic but the sales funnel isn't converting, then the key is your sales funnel. If nothing I said made any sense to you, then you need to back way up and learn the fundamentals.

Reactions: Faaiza

Faaiza

Faaiza
You said what I am expecting to have the answer. I have a website that offering products on it, but traffic and conversations are zero numbers. So, I need to have a direction to go. what things I should start for now?

The Overseer

The Overseer
In your case, traffic is the key. Once you have traffic, you will need to analyze it and see if your funnel is converting. Your funnel should look something like this:

Advertisement--->Landing Page--->Opt In--->One Time Offer or Affiliate Offer--->Welcome Email--->Follow up emails--->affiliate offer--->follow up emails--->affiliate offer--->

Traffic is either FREE or PAID. To get traffic, the fastest way to generate it is through paid advertising. Solo Ads/Newsletter ads or PPC ads. If you have time and no money, then you will want to generate content and syndicate that content across the internet.

This can be done in a way like this:

Write article---publish on blog---create video based on article---publish on YouTube---share on Reddit/FB/etc---create report as a PDF based on article and video---publish on slideshare or another Web 2.0 property. Repeat. Make sure to have links back to your site with each piece of content. Guest posting or syndicating your content on a related website is still powerful for free traffic and SEO.

Make sure you have a sales funnel in place BEFORE you generate traffic. You need to create the user experience and have a way to monetize your site BEFORE you get people there. If not...you're wasting time, money, and potential subscribers/customers.

This is a crude outline and deserves further explanation. But I hope it helps clear things up for you.

P.S. Make sure you have tracking software installed on your site. Like Google Analytics. You also want to know how people are interacting with your website when they show up. Hope this all helps.

TheAuthor

Content and Product Knowledge is crucial if you're going to succeed as an Affiliate Marketer. Search Google for "Easy Internet Money And Jobs" to read more on my blog.

sarsino

For me most important thing to succeed in affiliate marketing is to recommend a product that you are confident to promote. If you are well aware of the product you can easily market the product on your online platforms like blogs, Facebook, You tube and many more.

Melissa16

Handle it correctly, and it can create enormous revenue for both you and your affiliate partner. And it can even increase traffic for your blog for great marketing success.
Do your market research to find partners or sites with built-in traffic interested in your offerings. And you have to communicate clearly and consistently with affiliates.

Remember, persistence, patience, and knowledge is the key to success in any endeavor.

michaelandy

Well, the most important key to affiliate marketing success is to choose the right affiliate program. The affiliate program and its products based on your skills, interest and the targeted audience will help you to easily promote your affiliate marketing services to earn huge amount of money.

vishwa

To become successful in affiliate marketing, you have to understand the requirements of your target audience. After that you have to choose the right product and deliver it to your users. Choosing a right product is very important. I usually write reviews about the products and always tried the product myself first so that I can elaborate everything about the products like its pros and cons etc. Patience is definitely needed in affiliate marketing.

Ellyza de gala

Patience and creativity is the key. You have to work hard to improve on this area. Do not hardly convince people to buy your product or click that link and so on. Let them be interested on what you are selling. Be cautious and smart enough to identify your prospects.

DuyLinh

Mindset is the most important key to Affiliate Marketing Success.

It's about do more, contribute more

It's about stay up late and wake up early

It's about willing to learn then apply what you learn

It's about never give up my friend!

MINDSET IS THE MOST IMPORTANT KEY!

Affrevenue

Like any other ways of online earning, affiliate marketing also wants you to spend your days and night to build your network. Once you have strong network and people in forums and blogs knows you starts believing you and what ever you post other user takes it seriously as they indirectly have become your friend. So build a network and then you may relax and enjoy your earnings.

StevenLucas

Affiliate marketing is matching the right product to the right people. Decide on one and research the other (doesn't matter which way round). To best tell the audience of the product, go to where the audience already is (rather than try to create a demand where none might exist) and be seen as an expert - someone who knows at least a little more than the general public. As others have said - gain trust by giving away a related freebie, be a regular visitor so you become known and give good advice so you become liked. Know, like and trust lead to sales.

mastrodigital

I believe patience is the most important thing especially if you're taking an SEO approach. It takes time to rank for keywords and build up content before seeing commissions roll in.

Ellyza de gala

At first, it will really require a lot of patience and hard work. But as I can see, the one important thing that you have to improve is how you will expand your network and by improving to target the right market for your product or service.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.