Fastest ways to grow facebook fans?

LazyRiches

My blog is getting a decent traffic from search results but I still want to grow my Facebook fan page to incrase traffic from social network.
What is the fastest way to do so in the fastest amount of time? Facbeook Ads?

Which ways will you recommend?

Fredrick

if you do have a linkedin account there are
groups there where people mutually like or
become fans for free .. its win win situation
which you can benefit from and more sales
and conversion for your product and services..
this is fast and best way to get real fans ..

jitendrasurve

If you are getting good traffic, I would share few thoughts and suggestion.

1. Use Facebook cross promotion techniques, for example if you know few Facebook fan page admin, you can promote their fb page in exchange of yours. This can increase your fan following.

2. Add Facebook fan page link to your email signature.

3. Post weekly contest on your blog. Which links to fan page and when user registered for contest they will firstly asked for becoming fan, in return winner will be getting text ad link for a week or anything else as per your idea.

4. Tag your post on social media and add ads for becoming fan on your blog.

HarshMehra

Fastest way to growing Facebook fan only on buy fans if you are not popular. :D

Johnson

Here are few tips:

• Define Your Target Market
  • Get the Tone Right
  • Identify Which Posts Spur the Most Engagement
  • Remember it’s a Long-Term Investment
  • Keep it Real, Relaxed & Relevant
  • Stick to a Schedule

LarryGriffeth

You can buy traffic from online site which provide you best and safest traffic. Many sites offer you geo-targeting, mobile targeting as well as category and keyword bidding. These all are helpful for getting a decent traffic.

JuckyJuke

The fastest way is to buy them. There are a lot of places on the Internet. That's not effective at all in terms of quality but it can serve as a social proof, if you know what I mean ;)

I'd advice you to make some pop-ups on your web-site with a nice call to action to drive likes to fb

royals

my one personal advice to you is never go for likes exchange things but It wont give you good likes, the only way to get good likes that will engage with your posts is to provide quality content in your wbesite and ask users to like your FB page for updates

webpundits

Hi,

Fastest way is the only way through Facebook Ads, but you must plan it according to your budget.
More and more relevant updates to your page so that it will stick your fans towards the page.

Regards

Archana

A blog is very powerful to generate traffic for any business running online. If you have a Facebook page and wants to get traffic from there then you have to share the link of your blog over there as well. Posting interesting comments and sharing info's about your blog can attract the followers of your Facebook page and can popularize your blog within a moment as well. Even you can run Facebook ads as well to get instant followers for your enchanting blog.

tk-hassan

Facebook groups are probably the most effective thing to get good exposure from your facebook marketing efforts.

sunimaster

I think the most important thing is to get people interested about your content and they will do the rest.

RDO Servers

I think most of the Facebook groups for promoting a business/page are complete garbage and a waste of your time. There full of spam and no one actually pays attention to the posts in them.

Buying fans can have a negative effect of your page posts showing up in the news feed.

Either run a ad to encourage natural likes, or take the time to creating engaging content that will get Liked/Shared.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views