One Blog or Multiple Blogs?

justsmallsteps

Hello
I am managing more than one blog. I have started blogging before 6 months on. I want to ask should I run more than one blog or concentrate on only one? which is better and which will give me more revenue/benefits if I run a blog or multi-blogs?
Please share your helps to show me what I should go with...

rainmaker11

I like using multiple blogs than one blog, especially for webs 2.0, It has more benefit than concentrating one blog.

AndiLim

It will be easier to promote a single blog, besides it pretty hard to create quality content if that's the case. Promotion will also be challenging if you have a multiple blog sites.

Dewlance

WMS Marketplace Seller
Of-course one blog is better to promote, You will not able to maintain 2 blogs.

I easily get success in promoting my one blog but now I maintain 3 blogs and traffic is dropped because I am not able to focus on single blog.

If you are expert in 2 different category then maintain multiple blog which will be good for SEO else single is better.

professorrosado

The answer is SIMPLE! Which is better: 50 blogs X $0 or 1 Blog X $1000? I can see you multiplying the number of blogs you have once you know how to make a blog produce income, but why have multiple blogs with no idea on how to make money blogging?

Learn to make income from one blog - then use your experience to create other producing blogs.

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
No I suppose that it is not SIMPLE, just imagining which is better if 50 blogs, each one x 100 or one Blog x $1000

Of course I think one blog will be more stronger than on blog because it will receive all things into one while you have to split works/good ones on multiple blogs.

Alex de Borba

I would say one, then again, I am about to release another site in which I have to write content. Nevertheless, there is one big advantage for me. I am a writer and one of it, I can keep writting about music, movies, comics, art exhibitions and so on as it is culturaly oriented and established for more than 5 years now.

The new one I am about to release, relates to WordPress at a technical edge, which means that I can write for it articles in which it would make no sense to publish on the first, and since I am a developer, the second one will allow me to focus entirely on the coding side of things without losing my focus, as both have different niches.

samimnoorzaitgc

How many blogs do you need? You won't get succeed if you create multiple blogs to just earn more revenue, if you have already made some, see which one them has more visitors. Remember, revenue is given to you as a reward for your hard work. So, the more helpful your blog is, the more you'll gain revenue. In answer to your question, I say keep only one popular blog.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views