Direct Methods to Make Money from Your Blog

Peter

Direct earning methods are the techniques that are used by bloggers to make money from their blogs directly. Most of bloggers face problems when following these direct earning methods. Here, we will discuss eight popular techniques working successfully for serious bloggers.

1. Advertising
There are plenty of ways of selling advertisement space on to your blog. Most popular techniques include – contextual ads, CPC advertising, Impression based ads, Blog ads, Text ads, RSS ads, and other ads systems. Most of the advertisement systems popular with bloggers make payment on “per click” basis.

2. Sponsorship
Sponsorship is other form of advertisement that is used by few bloggers only to find their own advertisers. Initially, you would not be able to grab good deals from advertisers. But as your blog profile will grow, you would be able to get attractive deals from leading sponsors.
Most popular blog networks have special workforce dedicate to task of finding sponsors but small bloggers usually consider it worthwhile. Large blog networks are able to attract international companies to buy advertisement space.

3. Affiliate Programs
Affiliate program is impressive technique for making money from your blog. Register yourself for one popular affiliate network like Amazon and ask people to use this particular link to buy any product or service on Amazon. Company directly pays some commission for every product or service bought through your affiliate link.

4. Selling Blogs
Selling or flipping is not a common idea but doing wonderful job for serious bloggers like Weblogs Inc. For this purpose, blogs should be so much effective that it can attract buyers immensely. Choose some unique topic not quickly available on web to increase overall value of your blog content. Here, you can hire experienced writers to put quality content on to your blog.

5. Donation and tip jars
Only few of bloggers has a success story able to earn money through donation and tip jars. When you are asking money from readers, you should be generous and loyal to visitors. Bloggers should be extra smart and intelligent to make this technique work.

6. Selling subscriptions
There are plenty of examples where you have to subscribe first to read the content. In certain cases, you need to pay certain charges to get the blog content. The problem is all of the subscribed blogs are available at free sites also. To make it work, you have to choose exclusive topics that are not available anywhere else. I will advise you to choose case studies for this category.

7. Merchandise
Another popular method is to sell some popular stuff like t-shirts, mugs and other accessories using your blog name. The technique will probably work for the bloggers who have big chain of loyal readers. Choose good topics suspected to have more links than usual ones.

8. Blog Networks
There are two ways of using this technique successfully – either you should join some network and write quality content for it or you can start your own blog network and invite other bloggers to write content for you.

What are your direct methods that you're using to earn money from your blog?
Answers awaited :)

freds86

Focus on quality content on your blog, follow Google Adsense rules to apply your blog with Google adsense. I'm using this method to generate revenue for my blogs :)
It's a popular and effective way that bloggers' using today.

NickTheMusketeer

On top of that you can add freebies giveaways. Obviously, you won't make money directly from free reports, eBooks and videos but you will definitely build a great mailing list to which you can send affiliate products, CPA offers and much more.

The Overseer

9. Reviews

You can review relevant products and give your professional opinion on the quality and utility of said products. If the product is worthwhile, you can promote it via Affiliate Link within the reviews. Examples include Pat Flynn's Resources page on this famous SPI website. There are also 3rd party websites that allow clients to pay webmasters for reviews. One such place is called SPONSORED REVIEWS, if memory serves me right.

10. Product Publishing

Similar to #6 - Publish your intellectual property! Add an eBook, video course, or another kind of digital product to your blog. Have a sales page, one time offer, and thank you/members area page. Sell your product through a digital retailer and recruit affiliates to help distribution.

FreedomBlogger

Great knowledge here!!

Thanks for sharing it with us! ;)

The way I usually make money from my blogs is from Affiliate Programs, and Network Marketing Companies.

I also build a list from my blog.

I don't sell any ad space or anything else. I am good with affiliate products, network marketing opportunities, and email marketing.

Great topic for sure!

I wish you the best of the best!

Keep up the great work!

Cheers! :D

Reactions: wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.