Nameserver with different country

ron13315

Hello I try to analyzed my website using Pagerank and I found that my nameserver has a 3different country. Unlike my other client website all they have are one country. Is it normal? Before, my website was hosted in singapore datacenter alone. And I requested for the upgrade and now I experience more downtime than before.

Please check the attached image.

View attachment 893

Shirley_Sharp

It's abnormal when you have name servers that its real IP in 3 different countries, you should contact your web hosting providers for more information and support.

ron13315

My website is down right now. Its down for 7hours. I am pissed with the hosting provider that I have. I contact them many times about the very slow server even my site is not big, it is just an static website. And now this is the worst. Down for a lot of hours.

View attachment 894

Jason Chan

Hello I try to analyzed my website using Pagerank and I found that my nameserver has a 3different country. Unlike my other client website all they have are one country. Is it normal? Before, my website was hosted in singapore datacenter alone. And I requested for the upgrade and now I experience more downtime than before.

Please check the attached image.

View attachment 893
Are you using a VPS or a shared hosting and who set DNS for you or yourself?

jitendrasurve

I would suggest go for VPS plan. Shared hosting have issues with bandwidth limit. Once bandwidth is excess, visitors will not able to view the site. I had similar issue with one of my client wordpress site. We then move from shared hosting to basic vps hosting.

By the way i was working in cebu before on contract. Now back to india. I like cebu good place to visit.

its okey right now [URLnf=http://rondesignsph.com]here[/URLnf].

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.