How to bring your Facebook page on first page of Google

opono

I checked some my targeted keywords on Google for new websites but amazing that some fan page is now on top 10 Google for those keywords. I don't know why they can do like that because facebook page is not a website, no more things I can customize with it for SEO
Could you please share me any tips how to bring Facebook page on first page of Google?

ericplotz1

Honestly you can blast a Fan Page with backlinks, run a couple campaigns for 'likes' in ad manager, and depending on the keyword, get to the front page pretty easily.

Cheers

opono

opono
More FB pages followed that way but only some pages are succeeded on Google?
Did they do good SEO or better optimization?

Faaiza

Faaiza
The most important to get higher ranking for your fan page, that's you named for your FB page with your targeted keyword and following some simple tips as below
- Post Daily/weekly on fan page
- Write unique and interesting description for your post
- Include an image on each post
- Increase likes and shares for posts
- Include your fan page on your website

DPrat

Suggestions from Pratwords.com

I checked some my targeted keywords on Google for new websites but amazing that some fan page is now on top 10 Google for those keywords. I don't know why they can do like that because facebook page is not a website, no more things I can customize with it for SEO
Could you please share me any tips how to bring Facebook page on first page of Google?
At first , why anybody will want his/her social media properties on first page of Google? I think people who are in search of any information about any product/services/somebody will look for a blog/website about them first and later for any social property related to them.

If somebody searches for a company's social media property, he/she will visit that particular social media site first and search for the company's profile/page. The search for the company's social property on Google is very rare.

But yes, if you want to bring up any particular Tweet/FB Post/Google+ Post, you should use following:

• Use hashtags with keywords.
  • Make the posts indulging bringing in likes/+1s/shares/RT/Favourites
  • Use relevant images.

I hope this will help

freds86

freds86
100 people are using hashtags with same keywords, which will decide who will get higher rankings when someone search your hashtags ? :tease:

Reactions: wms

DPrat

DPrat
@freds86: I can see you read my post just partly. You missed the #2 point, i.e. Make the posts indulging bringing in likes/+1s/shares/RT/Favourites

I hope from next time, you will read the posts carefully and then reply with high levels of accountability and responsibility.

vaneetagoswami

I have to agree with Dpart. If someone looking for you information than they got everything from your official website. I mean your contact detail, your address, mail address and social networking profile too. But yes # tag always works great to occupy a little space in search result.

jitendrasurve

1. Create a facebook username for your page. It should be unique. You can also turn off country and age restrictions on facebook.
2. Get good backlinkgs from your website if you have one.
3. Create good post that link your facebook page.
4. Promote your facebook page on other social network sites, referal and forums.
5. Respond to everyone who commented on your post.

freds86

@freds86: I can see you read my post just partly. You missed the #2 point, i.e. Make the posts indulging bringing in likes/+1s/shares/RT/Favourites

I hope from next time, you will read the posts carefully and then reply with high levels of accountability and responsibility.
I've read some articles on the internet and "Make the posts indulging bringing in likes/+1s/shares/RT/Favourites" is not the most important factor to make my hastags show on top search when someone searched it. It depends on more factors...:secret:
For next times i will take care about that :rolleyes:

DPrat

DPrat
I always share which I had experienced personally. I never share anything which I just read, but not yet used or tested.Because I believe that there are lots and lots of techniques related to this which were discussed on many locations over internet. I dont say that all of them are wrong, but I can say that 100% of them dont provide positive results for all situations and scenarios related to the topic of this thread.

I , and hopefully all of us over here are eager to know what you know and have to share in this respect. I hope whatever you share is being personally used or tested by you atleast

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.