What you think could be affecting factors for developers these days??

BenWilson

I am starting this discussion to reflect some of the most challenging and affecting factors facing by developers in today's world of programming. Whether they are Front end or cross platforms developers. What could be the most hurting points that developers weird about??

jitendrasurve

For quite a while web-originators have been enlightening their customers concerning the default screen determination of 1024 pixel x 768 pixels. In the event that you subtract some space for program parchment bars and some general breathing space, you are left with 960 pixels of width to play with. The 960 Grid System by Nathan Smith has some extremely famous 12 and 16 segment formats, which creators have been utilizing to make extraordinary organized web outlines for 1024 x 768 screens.

Things are changing as per Statcounter. The stock standard 1024 x 768 determination has lost more than 6% offer in the most recent year, cutting it down to 24% of screen resolutions. Bigger width resolutions now represent more than 65% of gatherings of people.

An incredible answer for the assortment of screen resolutions out there is what is known as "responsive web-outline". As the screen determination changes, the CSS powers another format on the site. Look at some extraordinary illustrations here.

freds86

The 960 Grid System by Nathan Smith has some extremely famous 12 and 16 segment formats, which creators have been utilizing to make extraordinary organized web outlines for 1024 x 768 screens.
I'm using 19 inches wide with resolution 1440x900 and my colleges also are using from 19 to 21 inches wide screeens. I feel websites using width under 1000px is very thin for a modern web.

We don't live in the world 17 inches any more hence 1024 x 768 may be out of date :rolleyes2:

jitendrasurve

Now days we focus on responsive design. As more and more users now prefer to use mobile to access websites, whether it is business or ecommerce website.

I'm using 19 inches wide with resolution 1440x900 and my colleges also are using from 19 to 21 inches wide screeens. I feel websites using width under 1000px is very thin for a modern web.

We don't live in the world 17 inches any more hence 1024 x 768 may be out of date :rolleyes2:

jitendrasurve

In simple layman language I would like to say. Web design does not have any specific rules set. Every year new things will be replaced and updated by technology. For example flash is replaced by html5, canvas animation and jquery. Such as static website have replaced by dynamic website.

Even many html4 websites are turning now into html5 website. It is just matter to keep updated with latest trends and technology. Also to mention every android device resolution are different to each other.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.